Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Flip: 2012-12-09 02:43:28 pm
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Any %) (Segmented) [DLC, Warps]

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Video: Great, the animation defects are pretty annoying but nothing reject-worthy.
Audio: neat-o

This run is really good. The hookblade is used to good effect in both climbing and falling more than should normally be possible. Bombs are used extremely efficiently. Nothing really stands out as questionable. Definite accept.

Ingame timer says 2:48:41 at the end. There's 4:34:06 of video, so the timer ignores a lot of stuff, but the runner says it's consistent, so use it.

Quote:
Audio and video are good. The run is well done and I saw no cheating.

Accept

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to François 'Fed981' Federspiel!
Thread title:  
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
Hmm... Let's see...

We have assassin's creed 2, the DLC expansion of Brotherhood, and now we have Revelations.  While it is disappointing to see that there were only two people who verified this run, it is still good to know that we will be getting another Assassin's creed to the site.

Now all we need is AC1, AC: B, and AC3 as we will have the whole library as long as there is not AC4 (although it will most likely come out next year).  Congrats again Fed981!
sda loyalist
There's two DS games as well! Although one of them is awful.

Oh yeah and the Vita game.
Quote from MAS8705:
Hmm... Let's see...

We have assassin's creed 2, the DLC expansion of Brotherhood, and now we have Revelations.  While it is disappointing to see that there were only two people who verified this run, it is still good to know that we will be getting another Assassin's creed to the site.

Now all we need is AC1, AC: B, and AC3 as we will have the whole library as long as there is not AC4 (although it will most likely come out next year).  Congrats again Fed981!

Thanks a lot! To the verifiers too, even if they're only two. I'm so sorry for the animation defects...

About the other games, Phi (from TheHiddenBlade) is preparing a run af AC1. And I am preparing a run of AC:B (an even better quality than AC:R). Oh, I will also run the DLC "The Lost Archive" after AC:B.

That's what I know for the moment.