Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
twitch.tv/pxmacaiah
Making a thread for people to list what games they'll be bringing so people know what to look out for at AGDQ
As for me, I'm bringing Riichi Mahjong and Go. If people are going to bring in Weiss Schwarz of Final Fantasy TCG I can also bring my cards for games.
Thread title:  
N1GP Tournament Organizer
I'm bringing the MegaMan NT Warrior TCG, .hack//ENEMY, and (hopefully, if it arrives in time) the MegaMan Board Game.
I might have a copy of Risk laying around, not sure if it's a good idea with the hundreds of small pieces Tongue
I'm bringing Cards Against Humanity with every expansion to date
Thinker & Dreamer
I'm bring another Riichi set along with a nice stack of boardgames; I am very slightly interested in learning Weiss Schwarz as well.
I have a WoW TCG cube that can play ~8 people that i'll be bringing. As well as EDH for MTG. I'm down for playin most any tcg if people want to hang out.
A lot of great games will be present.  The usual GDQ staples will be pretty readily available: Resistance, Hanabi, Codenames, Spyfall, and similar.

We'll certainly see some Secret Hitler, Mao, and some Spot It.  There's some heavier strategy titles people are bringing as well, such as Argent, Power Grid, and Kingsburg.  Mysterium and Concept should be present as well, and tons of other great stuff that hasn't been confirmed yet =)
Smörgåsbord
There is no-one playing Star Wars: Rebellion here? It's the one game we play the most in the boardgame community in town.
Why Hello it is Me
Probably bringing Libertalia, Cash N Guns, and a few other smaller games (Coup, Good Cop Bad Cop, Channel A, Funemployed). Still deciding but I'm probably just gonna bring anything I can fit in a single box to make it easier to carry.
Edit history:
Keaur: 2017-01-04 12:27:30 pm
Keaur: 2017-01-04 12:27:24 pm
Keaur: 2017-01-04 12:27:08 pm
Keaur: 2017-01-04 12:27:07 pm
ヾ(´▽` )ノ
I'm bringing Red7. It's a super fun up-to 5 player card game that is addictive to play, as the rounds are not very long.