Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
romscout: 2011-05-04 02:19:06 am
that Metroidvania guy
Quote from Comrade-Waffle:

My feelings on The Demon Rush
Quote from Comrade-Waffle:
So I'm not getting any real answers here other than there's threads full of BS which do a less than decent job of explaining management decisions which offer no sense of understanding to anyone.

Yep.
that Metroidvania guy
We should make a script to produce more productive threads for us whenever we push a single key.
We need another key for better management decisions though.
Edit history:
romscout: 2011-05-04 02:27:16 am
that Metroidvania guy
This is a PC game run, not a casual run, we might make it on a SDA legal version of Portal, which doesn't matter anyway because non-SDA runs have always been allowed in the verification section, so please take some meds for your tyrannical turrets and avoid from moving and renaming this topic to mock us.  There also is to be no discussion of whether SDA will accept this run, we all know SDA staff makes one bad decision after another, there's nothing we can do about that since SDA is a tyrant run dictatorship in which the best interests of the speedrunning community come last.

So now that that's out of the way we can keep this discussion purely on the actual gameplay of this run.  So as it stands I've planned out the entire run aside from many minor yet important details.  To iron everything out and the get the perfect plan within .5s we will need to do a lot testing and timing of small sections using different techniques.

I NEED HELP DOING SMALL SECTIONS FOR TESTING PURPOSES.  DemonStrate, Kingpin can you guys please help me with some of these.  I've posted in the past one about removing timing and the need for input, I can make a demo if necessary.  I'm also available on aim if you want to talk more about the run, I find it's a faster way to get more discussion and planning in.

We also need help fixing the obstacles and puzzles in the way.  Many believe it might be able to be fixed with a mod, we could make this a new version to portal.  We can also use decrypters to look at the assembly code and figure out why the puzzles are there and perhaps come up with a fix after learning more about it.
ok so you go to sleep, come back and there are 12 or so new pages...

Anyway, what I'm still wondering about is... Will the current scripted runs also disappear of the site?
Well Inexistence said he wanted to host the runs on a new site of his called Source Runs, so we'll either let him do that or just post them all on a separate page.
Metroidvanias are God Tier
Quote from Zealie:
ok so you go to sleep, come back and there are 12 or so new pages...
Complete. Global. Saturation.
I blame Gabe Newell for this.
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
Quote from TheQuietMan:
I blame Gabe Newell for this.

He is posing like The heavy, who is probably Russian, and sometimes Russians wrestle bears.

IT BEGINS AGAIN ONCE EVERYONE WAKES UP! (or when the topic ends)