Sad
<- 1  -   of 43 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Wow nice synchro !

BTW is somebody currently working on a Portal 2 run  ?
Here's my routes:

sp_a3_bomb_flings:

sp_a3_bomb_flings - route without using the gel:

sp_a2_laser_chaining:

sp_a4_tb_intro:

sp_a2_laser_intro:

sp_a3_crazy_box:
Very nice!
This was like candy for my eyes.
Edit history:
atomicJo: 2011-09-15 10:54:10 am
Wow those are crazy shortcuts and stunning execution !!
PS: I've got lags too with glue falling, don't really know why
mp_coop_catapult_wall_intro - solo route

sp_a4_finale3 - timesaver
sp_a3_crazy_box - route [Update2]:
In the DLC update, reportal glitch got fixed, the vertical wall reportal (or how is it called) didn't. I also tried doing the pause glitch - just in case it would work - and it doesn't work either, so I don't think there's any another way left of skyrocketting into SPAAACE.
It looks like the DLC also fixed the button save glitch.  I haven't been able to do it anyway.

But for every glitch that gets fixed, a new one is found.  It is the way of things.  I recently found a glitch where hard light bridges cause cubes to float in midair.  A video is worth a thousand words, so here:
There seems to be some kind of glitch with the new challenge mode. Either someone is cheating it, or the leaderboard is bugged.
Someone got 0 portals on Conversion Gel (sp_a3_portal_intro)

Now, I'm not saying I did it perfectly, but I definitely put some thought into it. I ended up with 20. 0 just isn't possible.
It does seem bugged. Some of the leaderboards also have people who completed it in 0 seconds.

On another note... "NO MORE PORTAL JUMPING" Cry
Edit history:
Blazier: 2011-10-06 11:51:36 am
Blazier: 2011-10-06 11:51:16 am
Blazier: 2011-10-06 11:51:16 am
I guess they wanted to fix the most game-breaking glitches... the reportal glitch and the button save glitch... Has anyone tried all the other glitches...? Do old demos synch... or even play at all on the new version? Seems kinda lame that they would do this...

I still want to see runs done on the old version though... The reportal glitch is too much fun... and SSs will be free of the button-save glitch... so it's all good. This is just me... but I wouldn't want to see any full speedruns done on the new version. IL runs though... sure.
First bug I found in the DLC

The funnel glitch still works.
If we were you, we would quit now.
Is the DLC mandatory to play Portal 2? I keep my Portal 2 strictly on "Do not update" every time I close it. I haven't opened it in a while.
mp_coop_fling_crushers - solo route(Read description):
Quote from toten:

Was this done with the new DLC?
Quote from RøvRapunzel:
Quote from toten:

Was this done with the new DLC?

No.
It is going to start to get complicated, because some people will update, and some will not. I still have yet to update my Steam version of Portal 2. I really need to know if the DLC is a mandatory update... I know that I will be using the old version for speedrunning for obvious reasons, but it is going to be really annoying keeping track of 'new' routes VS 'old' routes. I seriously hate forcing updates on games.
mp_coop_wall_block - solo route:
Edit history:
00Svo: 2011-10-10 07:44:08 pm
00Svo: 2011-10-10 07:41:41 pm
Hey everyone, ive managed to join some of you on the global leaderboards Cheesy

http://i.imgur.com/hE78s.png
http://i.imgur.com/RKpjP.png

not a perfect run but the best i could manage

BY THE WAY: i am looking for a coop partner for the coop challenges. if youre interested add me on steam Smiley
name is 00svo
first two are zeros
Wait until I do this to my game,
http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=54888
and then I'll update. That'll be quite fun to try to beat the other records. Did they remove the records that were cheating before they did that other update?
Co-op Course 3 Solo Speed Run(Pre-DLC):
Edit history:
RøvRapunzel: 2011-10-14 06:15:15 pm
Is it possible to submit a Solo Speed Run of the coop maps when cheating is involved?
I don't think it would be considered a valid category on SDA.
Still mad respect from everyone in this thread. :3
i figured out how to bunnyhop finally.

anyone wanna set some coop records add me on steam. ID: 00Svo