Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner (Any %) (Single Segment) (Normal)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Ever since I played 2nd runner all those years ago, I has always wanted to see a speed run for this game.  Of course, the first Zone of the Enders is on the site, but the 2nd was left off for reasons unknown to me.

So imagine my happiness to see this game in the verification!

The gameplay looked pretty solid from start to finish and I didn't notice that many mistakes other than the slight trouble against Anubis.  Overall, This is an accept.

Quote:
Time: 1:06:42 (RTA) & 1:17:56 (IGT)
A/V: Good

really Good run, The runner use new strategies against bosses mainly against Vic Viper; corner him on the floor considerably shortened the battle while using burst attack repeatedly.
The run have just minor mistakes like pause by error to try skip the scenes.

without glitches or skips, will be very difficult for anyone improve this run

Quote from Wulfe:
The Vic Viper fight was done really well. Forcing him into a corner and stun locking him is way faster than what I’ve previously seen.

Lining up Raptors and using Phalanx was good too, but the most impressive part to me was sinking two capital ships at once using the Vector Cannon. That saved a whole bunch of time.

There’s room to improve, but overall it was a very solid run. There are discrepancies with the two in-game times that the runner covers in their notes, and it matches up fine with what I know of the game. Everything else about the run is smooth (no cheating etcetc).

Accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'AllTheHighwinds'!
Thread title:  
Hooray!  Thanks everyone!

I do wonder who the other two that verified my run were.  I only see Wulfe there for a name.
So... What happens next?

Late post - got distracted by SGDQ XD
Exoray
By default, verification is anonymous. People do have the option to select to have their name displayed anyways if they want to, which is what Wulfe did but not the others.

Next up is that your run will be timed followed by having a game page made, final encodes downloaded (if you haven't sent them already) and then it's on it's way towards being posted.
You can view the status of the run on your myruns page: https://queue.speeddemosarchive.com/queue/myruns/
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
or sometimes verifiers can come out of the shadows at random to either congratulate or give advice to runners.  (verifier 1 here)

You're gameplay was fantastic Highwinds, congratulations!
Ahhh so that's why, thanks moooh.  Goodness I have to encode the run again? O:

Haha, awesome MAS thanks for verifying it.
Exoray
You don't have to encode the run again if you already made final encodes as the verification copy. Sometimes runners provide a quick encode just to get it to verification faster and send in the higher qualities later or they want to add stuff like audio commentary after the run has been accepted.
If neither of these was the case for you, then you won't need to do anything else at this point except sit tight and wait for the run to reach its turn to be posted Smiley
Ah nope no audio commentary here.  I did one on my twitch page for that.  I sent in 4 different quality files already so that should be it.  Thanks a lot for explaining it all moooh!