--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Zombie Shooter () (pc) [Any %] [Segmented]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Mihail 'horned' Petrov!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Zombie Shooter () (pc) [Any %] [Segmented]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/zombieshooter-20160119/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
This run is "any%, segmented". The comments talk about "low%, individual levels", but that seems to have been a misunderstanding and has been cleared with the runner.
I watched this after the Alien Shooter run. I don't know either game, but the execution seemed to be on par with the Alien Shooter run and nothing stood out to me as questionable in terms of routing. I do however have the same comment about the menu work as for the Alien Shooter run.

Accept
Edit history:
IsraeliRD: 2016-02-12 07:09:20 am
Dragon Power Supreme
Seems to be released after alien shooter, based on being prettier. A/V good, no cheating, A++ gameplay. Same as the Alien Shooter run, just with hordes of zombies. A few 'omg he's going to die' moments but overall plows through everything. That flamethrower is absolute op here. lol @ death at the end, nice touch. Accept.
Decision posted.