List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Germench: 2016-08-04 12:51:45 am
Germench: 2016-07-12 02:45:01 am
Germench: 2016-06-06 08:02:49 am
We are Germench! We are Rummel!
To all the Germanspeaking Speedrunners: It is time! The Zocktoberfest-Marathon will occur again. This time the event is planned for the October 24th to October 31st, online only again, sadly.

But we still need runs. And that's where you come in. Are you Germanspeaking? Do you have time? Are you interested. Then please submit your run via the following googleform:

How long do you have for your submission? Until July  the 31st. Why is the submissionsphase so long? Because we want to reach as many Germanspeaking speedrunners as possible. Also, we want to give you the chance, to deliver a good submission without any unnecessary hurry.

You need to watch the following rules:
- Please fill out the the entire formular, for each of your runs or each of your category
- There is no upper limit for your submissions
- Please include a video of your run in the submissions. If you are not able to record a run, you can also take the recorded run of another run. But please state this in the comments of the submissions. The video of your run serves primarly for us, so that we can make our own impression of the run.
- Submissions for Races: If you want to sumit a race, then each participant should write this in the infos of the according submission. Please make it clear, if your submission will be a race and who will participate in it.

If you have further questions, please feel free to aks them inside this thread.

You can find an overview of all the current submissions under the following link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D9UtFzuPB5fcv89OG_Zix1x8Rvwm7zb4UWARKHW1iYs/

I hope, I can see some you at the ZMF in October. Thank you all and RUMMEL!
Thread title:  
Is the event only for runners, or audience, too ?
Audience can also attend, ymh. We will release an according form at a later time this year.
Hi there,
i would really like to attend, unfortunally my finals might be in this week.

Do you guys already know something about entry feas or costs about the rent etc?

Really looking forward for this event.
I hope, we can see each other there Smiley
Sadly, the ZFM'16 will be online only again. As for why and how, please read the following post on our homepage: http://germench.de/2016/05/25/neues-in-sachen-zfm/ We will start a new submissionsform this july. Thank you.
The Submissions are open again. You have until July the 41st at around 23:59 to submit your runs. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. Thank you!
Our first Schedule-Draft is out. Check it out: https://goo.gl/rjGlYM