--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/ZenIntergalacticNinja.html

Zen: Intergalactic Ninja (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Dylan 'Jorf' Beauchamp!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Zen: Intergalactic Ninja (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/ZenIntergalacticNinja-20150609/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by July 7, 2015.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
The Great Farming Empire
A/V Quality - Good
No cheating here

This run looks fine to me. Also, this is like a 7 minute improvement over the previous run. So uh yeah, Accept.
Glad my fanboy lvls aren't THIS high
I've been looking over this run for a bit while the runner was doing this on his Twitch account.  To me, it's very safe to say that the gameplay is very well done from then up to this submission.  All mistakes (potential and those that have occurred in the run) were noted in the run comments.  I saw no accounts of cheating, and the audio and visuals seem fine.

Pretty simple accept.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Good
Cheating: None
Game-play: looks great , platforming is very good, bosses are dealt with quickly, one level is completed in 2 jumps haha.

accept
A/V: good
cheating: none
overall good run. great quick boss fights. easy Accept
I actually first watched the run that is currently on the site and then this run right after. Wow, talk about improvement... The new run literally obliterates the old one in every possible aspect. Amazing job!

Accept
Decision posted.