--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: https://speeddemosarchive.com/Zelda2.html

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (Any %) (Single Segment) [Large-skip glitches]

Verifier Responses

Quote from CyberBotX:
A/V good, no cheating detected. A really solid glitched run here, the game is just horribly destroyed using strats that work in real-time. Even if there is about 4 seconds to be saved, I'm giving this an accept because it had very good luck in it.

Quote:
A/V looks good, no cheating detected.
Great run with few mistakes, all tricks and glitches were executed quickly. The RNG was especially good, as well. Definitely giving this an accept.

Quote from inzult:
Let's Look at the run bit by bit:

To First up&a

Opening healer glitch on the "Second Chance", this means the first time wasn't quite frame perfect, but off by 1 frame in the direction that allows for an immediate retry: small time loss only.

To the Hammer Run: Small time loss on the red daira from taking a bubble and thus needing to pause for an axe.

To Hammer run: Megmats cost ~2s here

Otherwise everything up until the first up&a is executed as intended.

To Second up&a

The octorocs are a little rough, but I'd be shocked if this section was more than 1s off ideal.

To Third up&a

WITH THIS YOU CAN JUMP VERY HIGH.

To Fourth up&a

No unintended encounters, I'd be shocked if this was 1 second off the intended time

To Fifth up&a

WHEN YOU JUMP PRESS DOWNWARD TO STAB.

To Sixth up&a

No problems

To Palace 2

First try glitch, though unfortunately 3 encounters happen here. Each encounter costs a bit over 2 seconds, but tolerence on how many encounters is acceptable is up to the runner. The run has a lot of give and take w/r/t seconds, since you have to do quite a bit of stuff that will lose or gain small amounts of time. So even though this is the biggest "mistake" so far, it's not an automatic run ender.

Palace 2

No problems

To Saria

4 encounters. This is basically an average outcome.

To the Magic Containers

No problems

The Grind

2 "extra" encounters. Given the strats used, this goes decently.

Palace 7

Minor stuff only. 1s here, 1s there. Otherwise, the big possible time sinks are avoided.

Dark Link

Literally made of butts.

Overall

Well done run with up to date route. I focused on the problems since I'm a negative guy, but anything I didn't point out is done well.

A lot of frame savers are not used, which makes me a sad dad. Even so, this run looks good for SDA. If you'd like for me to point out smaller, pickier mistakes you know where to find me.

Yours, ACCEPTBOT 3000

Quote from KennyMan666:
In which Link decides that physics are highly overrated and no longer wishes to adhere to their rules.

Kenny says accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Neil 'PresJPolk' Stevens!
HELLO!
Thanks much all!