Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Joey the Passion () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Single Duel Mode]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'AntonioPeremin'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Joey the Passion () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Single Duel Mode]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/yugioh-joey-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
Waiting hurts my soul...
A nice combination of cards leads to a quick kill. Accept.
So why specifically is this combo not available in the other two fights? Also why did you want to go second? If you're going to write run comments, can you please make them explain the run instead of just describing what anyone can see you're doing? Tongue
(user is banned)
Edit history:
AntonioPeremin: 2017-06-13 02:02:55 am
This combo is not available in other two fight(series) because the cards are different for deck construction.If I go second,I can win in my turn,I was  waiting for the A.I. to play a monster card so that I could destroy it with spell card and directly attack him.If You go 1st You can´t attack in the 1st turn; that´s why I went second.I just explained what happened in duels, did not know that it´s not enough :/  .
Just take a look at most game pages and you can see people having written something that allows even those who haven't played the game to understand how it works, what other alternatives there were, why the strategy chosen is the best etc. Comments are not required, but as I said, describing what I can plainly see you're doing is hardly useful to anyone.

The A/V on all the three runs is too loud IMO. Would like to see that fixed.

seems about as fast as this could go,
accept
Decision posted.
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2017-07-24 10:29:00 am
Israeli just found some FAQ mentioning these two tricks:

-If you set the in-game sound volume to the minimum, points at which talking
should occur do not occur or are shortened.

-It can become really annoying when the game asks if you want to activate your
trap cards when you don't want to. Holding down the right mouse button before
the dialog pops up will prevent it from doing so. You can also use the right
mouse button to automatically reply No to a Yes/No question dialog.

Also we need to know if the difficulty setting for this game makes a difference in terms of run times? Apparently there's a scale from 1 to 9 stars right with every value being possible? And this is unique to this particular game or is it in all of them? What does it affect exactly?

Are the in-game voice comments the same every time, i.e. deterministic based on what you're doing? If there's RNG involved, the no sounds trick should be used to save time. If it's completely deterministic it doesn't have to be.
Dragon Power Supreme
"Apparently there's a scale from 1 to 9 stars right with every value being possible?"
the question here is, does it go:
or:
and whether this affects the AI deck (since I understood from research there's some randomization, and sometimes no randomization to the decks between matches), as well as the actual in-game RNG of whether the AI attacks, what cards are chosen etc.
I also want to know whether the default level is 1 or not. If yes, would it make more sense to start the run at level 1 rather than a higher level.

I don't recall trap cards being used in the runs, but that's a fun piece of info I found in the faq.
(user is banned)
Edit history:
AntonioPeremin: 2017-07-25 05:47:13 am
AntonioPeremin: 2017-07-25 05:45:16 am
AntonioPeremin: 2017-07-24 02:11:56 pm
AntonioPeremin: 2017-07-24 11:29:07 am
AntonioPeremin: 2017-07-24 11:05:14 am
AntonioPeremin: 2017-07-24 11:02:03 am
The difficulty settings are determinated by the deck.If You have all cards(like I have in this run,the strongest cards) the difficulty is 9.I need the 9 difficulty cards.In any case the difficulty does not even matter at all,I just need the card combination to win the A.I.

Regarding "-If you set the in-game sound volume to the minimum, points at which talking
should occur do not occur or are shortened." I tried it and it is about the same on both minumum, as on max;this only applies on mute.
"And this is unique to this particular game or is it in all of them?"-unique to this particular game.