--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/YoshisStory.html

Yoshi's Story (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote from KennyMan666:
So I started watching this and first thing I noticed was the overlay with timer, Youtube/Twitch/Twitter links, and that one gif of the guy running in to grab the cat plushie at AGDQ repeating INFINITE TIMES. Then came the live commentary!

So yeah this is a stream recording.

How about no.

Kenny can only reject!

Quote from Deuceler:
Gameplay

Abuse of the tongue jumping glitch is used to skip small portions not intended (i.e. spiders in Surprise!! and Blargg), and the levels chosen are the best route. Runner skips picking up the last fruit in 5-3 in order to get a 3rd power heart to unlock the fastest level in World 6.

Cheating

None

A/V Quality

Unfortunately, this is where the submission falls short. A Twitch recording doesn't suffice as a SDA run, especially one with random commentary throughout. If Runner were to local record, this would be an EASY accept.

Quote from CyberBotX:
I didn't bother to watch the whole run. The fact that the quality wasn't that great because it was a stream recording, plus the live commentary, makes me reject it for just that alone. If the runner has a version of the video that isn't from a stream recording and doesn't have their live commentary on it, then I'll watch that.

Quote from /Customize:
The run is fantastic, and almost perfectly optimized... Just do it not on twitch, and it should be fine. I hope the next run you do is even faster!

Quote from dunnius:
The game play for each page in this run is faster than the current run, including page 5 which gets 2 extra hearts for a super fast page 6.  The skill level is impressive and makes this a run that is worth seeing.

Of course, the AV quality forces a reject because of the SDA recording requirements, but I hope that you fix your recording setup and redo the run.

Also, I think it would look better to have the recording begin showing a power on to show a fresh start for the game.

Decision: Reject

Reason: Good run, but it's a twitch recording with overlays.

https://queue.speeddemosarchive.com/queue/verificationfiles/1315/

This run will be available for a month. After that these link(s) will no longer work.
Thread title: