Sad
<- 1234567 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Post actions:
Yeah, but there's always next year. A bunch of people have been pressuring me to go, but I was too lazy this time. Might be pretty interesting to see how well an SDA panel works out.

Anyways, logistics time. You got wheels, perhaps any way to get up to Gainesville? Rane wanted me to visit him there and it seems like a happy medium as far as locations go.
Post actions:
No wheels. Sad  If you guys have a date I can try working something out though...
Post actions:
Maybe, we'll all have to talk about it in IRC later.
Post actions:
interested in:

ikaruga
battletoads
metal storm
shatterhand
zelda 1 (if save works)
super metroid
lttp
Post actions:
Whats your going price on Godhand, if its still available?
Post actions:
Edit history:
Carcinogen: 2010-10-13 07:55:32 am
Carcinogen: 2010-10-13 07:53:58 am
Carcinogen: 2010-10-13 07:44:47 am
cyghfer - $100 plus shipping.

Valiuse - I'll let that Godhand go for $40.
Post actions:
eh, then i think i'll skip shatterhand and super metroid for now. what's the total without those two?

also, how good specifically is the ikaruga disc's condition? and are the labels of any of the other games in bad condition?
Post actions:
Edit history:
Carcinogen: 2010-10-13 11:19:10 am
$65 now.

The Ikaruga disc used to belong to a roommate. There's some extremely light scratches and a bit of smudge, but that's all likely from having been played. I popped the disc in about a month ago and it plays just fine.

The only thing that is remotely in bad condition is my Zelda cart. A few black spots on the casing, but the save battery still works.
Post actions:
I will PM you as soon as I have the money.  Being a college kid can be a pain.
Post actions:
Welcome to the real world.
Post actions:
Eh, GI Bill is just slow.  Pretty common occurence.
Post actions:
How much for:

Pokemon Trading Card Game
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Zelda: Collector's Edition
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber (comes with box) - $4 (Just including this if you decide to give a bulk discount)
Yoshi's Story
Post actions:
Time -

I can't sell Twin Snakes yet, since I need it for the marathon.

I'm pricing out all my games again, so I can't give you a price just yet on the others. Sorry =X
Post actions:
Edit history:
BlueStarReturns: 2010-12-17 07:03:51 pm
@Carcinogen

Heidman linked me here.

Anyways, if nobody's claimed them yet, I'd be interested in buying the following on your list:

- Sonic Adventure DX
- Starfox 64
- Ocarina of Time

However, since I currently don't have enough money to buy all three at the same time, I'd like to buy just Ocarina of Time for now. It's the one out of the three that I really need a copy of, as I want to start practicing glitches for the speedruns ASAP. I can pay any price as long it's not outrageously more than the game's worth.
Post actions:
How much for:

Bubble Bobble
Contra
Double Dragon
Kirby's Adventure
Mega Man 1 - 6
Tetris Attack
Yoshi's Island

I don't mind paying whatever shipping neccessary (I'm from Canada), but if you respond soon, maybe we could do this during the marathon?
Post actions:
Edit history:
Carcinogen: 2010-12-31 01:32:51 pm
Carcinogen: 2010-12-31 01:16:32 pm
Breakdown already beat you to Contra and Double Dragon; I'm donating those for the marathon.

Bubble Bobble - $12
Kirby's Adventure - $8
Tetris Attack - $8
Yoshi's Island - $20
Mega Man 1 - $32
Mega Man 2 - $14
Mega Man 3 - $11
Mega Man 4 - $20
Mega Man 5 - $35
Mega Man 6 - $23

I'll say $170.

I'm thinking I might bring my Nintendo/SNES/N64 games up and sell 'em. It'd be fucking nice to be rid of all of those.
Post actions:
Quote from Carcinogen:
Breakdown already beat you to Contra and Double Dragon; I'm donating those for the marathon.

Damn, ah well, in any case I'll be glad to take the other ones off of your hands at the marathon. 
Post actions:
Edit history:
IceDevil9: 2011-01-20 12:35:02 am
$55 + Shipping for the following:
The 4 Sonic Genesis Games
Donkey Kong Country
Super Metroid
F-Zero

Am willing to go higher. Thanks in advance.
Post actions:
$60 and we've got a deal.
Post actions:
$60 + Shipping is done. Can you PM me PayPal info and how much you need for shipping? Shipping will be to Southern Cali
Post actions:
To be honest I'm not up on the value of these at all, so I'm definitely willing to negotiate based on what you think. I did some quick Amazon and craigslist searches to get ballpark figures, and based on that I'll offer $90+shp for these (hope you still have them all):

NES:
Final Fantasy
Kirby's Adventure
Shatterhand
Super Mario Bros 3

SNES:
Super Mario World
Yoshi's Island
Tetris Attack

N64:
Donkey Kong 64
Kirby 64
Perfect Dark
Zelda: Ocarina of Time

PS2:
Final Fantasy XII
Devil May Cry

Not including Devil May Cry, that's $7.50 a game.
Post actions:
Geez, I really need to update my list, I already sold half the games you wanted =X

I'm really sick right atm, and once I sent out Scaryice's order (which includes FFXII) I'm updating the list and you can try again later. Sorry =[
Post actions:
So Carc can I get an e-mail as to where to send my PayPal money?
Post actions:
I have searched through the 6 pages with ctrl+f and it seems that you still should have:

Shinobi and
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

How much for them?
Post actions:
Edit history:
Carcinogen: 2011-01-21 09:03:28 am
IceDevil9 - I'm very aware of the PM you sent me, but I need to figure out shipping first. I was going to give you the total amount + my paypal address in one go, but I'm still sick, coughing up blood now, so I need to go to the doctor.

NTE - Sorry bro, but just because they weren't sold in this thread doesn't mean they weren't sold in other threads. And if you look 3 posts up, I've done a poor job maintaining my list and I need to rewrite it since I've decided I'm actually not selling a lot of the games on my list. I already sold Disgaea.