1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Mass Effect 2 can go suck balls.
Decided to change my original Parisite Eve thread to my Buy/Sell wishlist. Cartridges are all solo no box or manual disks have case only unless stated otherwise. Most are slightly scratched but work perfectly, some are very close to mint.

Buying/Trading:

Extermination-Ps2
Pokemon- Yellow-GB
Ruby/Saphire/Emerald-GBA

Selling/Trading:
Nintendo 64 (2 controllers and all wires + expansion pak.)
Pokemon Stadium-N64 (transfer pack included)
Quake 2-N64
Starfox 64
Zelda OoT-N64
Super Smash Brothers-N64

Kirby Air Ride-Gc: Almost positive has booklet
Resident Evil 4-Gc: Case and booklet
Super Smash Brothers Melee-Gc:Almost positive has booklet.

Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance-Ps2: No case insert.
Scarface-Ps2: Case and booklet.

Legacy of Kain Blood Omen 2- Xbox (As is used from gamestop played it once may have booklet.)

Guitar Hero Metallica-Xbox 360 no instruments.

I also have the Halo Multiplayer disk from my ODST but the odst disk is missing, if anyone is intersted I'll let this go for cheap, it's in mint condition played once. Also have a 360 that has the open tray error, any one who knows how to fix it or has a disk drive to swap into it from a dead xbox, I'll also sell it cheap, or if you are willing to maybe part with a disk drive from a dead/ red ringed xbox I'll buy that from you or swap it for things on my sell list.

It may take a few days for a reply internet is hard to come by where I currently live.

Flip714 EDIT: Locking as a result of the Trading Post Board Check-up.
Thread title:  
Edit history:
ZenicReverie: 2009-10-27 07:47:42 am
Waiting hurts my soul...
I might be interested in it. I'll get back to you on a price.

So, I'm thinking $15+$5 shipping.
Yea that sounds good but I want to double check it I'll get back to you tomorrow.
Any game you would be willing to trade it for?
Waiting hurts my soul...
if $20 is good, then send me a PM with your paypal
Umm Yea I would trade for it but im not looking for anything in particular, if you make an offer I'll tell ya if its good.
Back in the game!
I'd be willing to trade Pokemon Emerald for Kirby Air Ride, if you're ok with that.  It's cartridge only, missing the sticker on the front, and the internal battery is dead.  Still saves just fine, just the berries don't regrow anymore.  My apologies for the condition, but I got it thrown in as part of a package deal at a pawn shop.  If this does not work for you, let me know that too.