Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Post actions:
Quote from Carcinogen:
Dragon Warrior - $10
Dragon Warrior 2 - $50
Dragon Warrior 3 - $50
Dragon Warrior 4 - $60

Wow, really? n/m then, unless you'd be willing to trade DW3 for GoldenEye, I could do that.
Post actions:
Quote from Carcinogen:
==============================================================
Dreamcast
----
Jet Grind Radio - $10
Resident Evil: Code Veronica -5$
Shenmue - $15
Skies of Arcadia - $10
Space Channel 5 - $10
Playstation
----
SaGa Frontier - $5
Silent Hill - Huh? $10 ?

PlayStation 2
----
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga - $15

I am interested in all of the above.
Unfortunately I'm not sure what i'd pay for each but they are listed with my prices here...
I can't get them all at once but probably in installments. Also this might be high or low; not sure.

I might trade you Brave Fencer Musashi though...
Post actions:
Quote from Lord_VG:
Are you still looking for MMX7?  I'm sure I still have my copy of that game.  I'll look around for it later.  If I have it, how much are you willing to pay for it?

$22 should be enough to cover the game + shipping.

@Zenic - what's the condition of GoldenEye?

@Rane - I can do $10 for JGR, $18 for Code Veronica, $20 for Shenmue, $20 for SoA, and $10 for Space Channel 5.

I bought SaGa Frontier at a local con, and the disc was 'repaired'. Even in that condition, it's worth about $20, but I'll let it go for $15.

My asking price for DDS is going to be around $30 as well.
Post actions:
Quote from Carcinogen:
@Zenic - what's the condition of GoldenEye?

Cart only, I don't know, there are some minor scratch impressions and a spot or two. There's also some minor label damage in the bottom left corner. If you think that would be okay, but want to see a picture I can scan it; otherwise, if it sounds like too much damage, then no worries.
Post actions:
Willing to part with Guilty Gear for $15 not including shipping?
Post actions:
Sure, that's fair. With shipping will be $18.
Post actions:
How much for Skies of Arcadia and Sonic Adventure with shipping?
Post actions:
Added XBox 360 games:

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
Rock Band
Infinite Undiscovery
Halo 3: ODST
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
Post actions:
Quote from Carcinogen:
Added XBox 360 games:

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
Rock Band
Infinite Undiscovery
Halo 3: ODST
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

I'm interested in SUGC and IU for $20 total plus shipping ($25 - 26?). Does that work for you?
Post actions:
UGC is like new. ID is missing the manual. For those, I'd like $23 plus shipping. What do you want to do for shipping this time? Media Mail, or UPS? Media Mail took quite a while last time.
Post actions:
I'd rather get Infinite Undiscovery with the manual, so how much for just UGC? But, honestly anything above $10 plus shipping doesn't make much sense for me.
Post actions:
How much would it be total for the Dreamcast kit, Skies of Arcadia, and Sonic Adventure, with shipping to Canada?

(I don't want to sound pushy, I just now noticed the dreamcast goodies you had up...)
Post actions:
Edit history:
Carcinogen: 2010-03-16 05:19:51 am
Zenic- So...wait, you're offering $10 plus shipping for UGC?

Neo_Qwerty- You're not being pushy at all. I'm asking for only about $35 for the dreamcast kit; but keep in mind, no power cord... Also, I was paid for Skies of Arcadia. Check the second post. Sonic Adventure on the other hand, I'll bundle with it for a total of $40 plus shipping, since you're so nice to finally take the console off my hands.

I'll have to get back with you on the shipping, though.

Dumb question, since I've never been to Canada, but do they have the same kind of power sockets like in the US? <________<
Post actions:
Edit history:
ZenicReverie: 2010-03-12 11:47:45 am
Quote from Carcinogen:
Zenic- So...wait, you're offering $10 plus shipping for UGC?

Yeah, unless you wanted to go lower... I take it that's not acceptable?

Quote from Carcinogen:

If you have something on my wishlist (especially the Sega Saturn titles), speak up!

You don't have any Sega Saturn titles on your wishlist anymore. Also, my wishlist is bigger... just don't have the money to buy them all up at the moment.
Post actions:
Quote from Carcinogen:
Neo_Qwerty- You're not being pushy at all. I'm asking for only about $35 for the dreamcast kit; but keep in mind, no power cord... Also, I was paid for Skies of Arcadia. Check the second post. Sonic Adventure on the other hand, I'll bundle with it for a total of $40 plus shipping, since you're so nice to finally take the console off my hands. If Mr. "I'll buy it from you when I get paid next Thursday!" gets angry, I'll be like "Hey man, Canada > Korea."

I'll have to get back with you on the shipping, though.

Dumb question, since I've never been to Canada, but do they have the same kind of power sockets like in the US? <________<

Alright, count me in for the dreamcast and Sonic Adventure! I don't mind the lack of power cord, I already have one from a dead dreamcast. Should I PM you so we trade addresses and I can send the right amount of money?

And yes, Canada does have the same kind of power sockets as the US, no tricky Europe-style adapters needed or anything like it.
Post actions:
Yes, please do. I'll need to find a box for all of this, though. <_<
Post actions:
All business operations here are going to come to a standstill for about 10 days. I'm going on a road trip to California.
Post actions:
Quote from Carcinogen:
All business operations here are going to come to a standstill for about 10 days. I'm going on a road trip to California.

If you are coming to LA, would you deliver Wink
Post actions:
I would. Except I'm going to Palo Alto =p
Post actions:
Need to negotiate Dragon Warrior's II, III, and IV.  My wife loves those games  Roll Eyes
Post actions:
Quote from UltimateDarius:
Need to negotiate Dragon Warrior's II, III, and IV.  My wife loves those games  Roll Eyes

I think IV is on handheld, but some things probably changed, which makes the originals better most of the time.
Post actions:
Quote from ZenicReverie:
Quote from UltimateDarius:

I think IV is on handheld, but some things probably changed, which makes the originals better most of the time.

IV and V are on the NDS in all regions, while VI and IX are out in Japan only (currently).
Post actions:
Oh come on you guys, I'm trying to sell some stuff here.

Even so, I'm probably going to list the DW and MM games on eBay instead if nobody here wants 'em.
I'm interested in Dragon Warrior III+IV for the NES and R-type for the Master System.  Please let me know what you want for them.
Post actions:
Edit history:
Carcinogen: 2010-04-04 12:44:10 am
Good timing, I just got back today.

R-Type - $20, complete.
Dragon Warrior III - $50
Dragon Warrior IV - $60

I'll chop the price for R-Type and throw in shipping for free.