Sad
<- 1234567 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Post actions:
MercuryZelda - Yes, OoT and Master Quest. I'm asking for $25 total.

Zenic - SaGa Frontier II itself is worth nearly that much. Mister Mosquito and Shenmue II are pretty cheap, so I'll be more lenient on those. $50 (shipping included) and we have a deal. I should also note that I changed my wishlist around a little, if you've got something to trade.

As for the Sega CD, it's a side-by-side. I didn't have the hookups or anything that came with it... I don't even know how to turn it on. idk why I even bought it, especially since the only Sega CD game I'm interested in is Snatcher, which I'm just going to download off the Japanese PSN.

I'll definitely get the connections for the Genesis together and see what it'll be worth total. I've got a whole clusterfuck of video game cables around my room.
Post actions:
Now that you've got your consoles listed, I'll remind you that I've still got Punch-Out for the Wii sitting here unused.  I'd be interested in a Model Two Genesis; if you have a composite cable to go with it, that'd be awesome.  A power source and at least one controller would be nice, too.  Wink

Fair trade?  Your call, of course.  Hit me with a PM if you're up for a discussion.  Thanks, Carc. 
Post actions:
I dunno, the price online, as far as I can tell, is kind of all over the place, ranging from 15 - 25 used and 30 - 95 new...

So, I broke it down like this: 20 for SaGa II and 10 for the rest. I guess I could go up to $35 + shipping, making it 5 for each other game, but that's about as high as I'm comfortable going at this time.

For Sega CD:
If you haven't tested the console to be working then it's going to bring down the value quite a bit, especially if you don't have the cables. I'd be willing to give you the cost of shipping it to me, then once I've confirmed it works, I'll send you $30 - the cost for any cables or controllers I'll need to play it.

For Genesis:
I'm thinking $20 as long as it has the RF, AC, and 1 controller. For an additional controller I'll add in $5 as long as it's one of the six button ones.
Post actions:
Edit history:
Carcinogen: 2009-11-05 11:04:44 am
Zenic -

Actually, today's your lucky day. $42 total for everything including shipping.

I double-checked my SaGa Frontier II disc now that I just got back to the house where I'm keeping all the games I'm trying to get rid of. The previous owner used a disc repair kit on it, so that lowers the value significantly. However, Romancing SaGa, which I obtained at an EB Games in the area, was in near-immaculate condition... Until it arrived at EBGames. No scratches on the disc, but there was dust from them keeping it in a fucking sleeve and the case was bukkake'd with price stickers.

Do you know anything about how to turn this damn thing on? I'd be more than happy to test it if you could tell me what I needed to hook up and how to power it on. I got it "as-is" on eBay, got an extra a/c adapter from Radio Shack, plugged in the extra audio and everything, but it didn't seem to turn on.

One more thing - are you still interested in Skies of Arcadia perchance?

Both SkratMan and Zenic -

As for the Geneses, I need to scrounge up the stuff... Kinda listed everything prematurely since I'm in a little bit of a rush to get it out the door, and my best motivator is the "oh shit deadline" angle. If memory serves, I have one composite cable, one RF adapter (if I can find it) and perhaps one or two A/C adapters (one of which was from Radio Shack). However, I only have one controller... again, if memory serves. Maybe I have an extra laying around from buying a wholesale lot of Sega stuff, but I'll see what I can do.
Post actions:
uhm, not really since I never owned a Sega CD.

Don't worry about the consoles then.

I'm not sure about Skies of Arcadia anymore, I have the Gamecube version, and they isn't a lot of information on any gameplay differences except that GC has some extra content. I also know that DC has better music apparently, but so long as it's not screechy terrible it should be fine.

Do you know if SaGa II still plays properly? You say you can tell they used a disc repair kit, so I'm assuming there's it obvious streaking on the disc?

How much would it be for the other 3 games if $15 is acceptable? I don't care about the outside of the case since that's pretty generic and can always be replaced if I feel the need so long as the insert isn't badly damaged.
Post actions:
I'll just take it to the only non-chain game store in town, and get them to tell me how to use it.

Yeah, I have the GC version too, and the music on the DC version is indeed better... For whatever weird reason. fwiw though, the DC version has a VMU minigame.

SaGa Frontier II still plays perfectly, despite the streaking.

Romancing SaGa has no visible disc/manual/insert damage (that I've noticed, it looks brand new though there's a few dust specs).

Also, what do you mean by "for the other three games if $15 is acceptable"? Are you referring to SaGa Frontier II at $15? The way I priced it was for Shenmue and Mister Mosquito at roughly $5 and for Romancing SaGa at $20 (although on eBay, these items could easily be at least a total of $10 more in total). So, $42 (priced to cover the shipping costs).
Post actions:
Carc, you have yourself a deal. Cheesy PM me with your PayPal info please and I'll reply with the same.
Post actions:
Quote from Carcinogen:
I'll just take it to the only non-chain game store in town, and get them to tell me how to use it.

Yeah, I have the GC version too, and the music on the DC version is indeed better... For whatever weird reason. fwiw though, the DC version has a VMU minigame.

SaGa Frontier II still plays perfectly, despite the streaking.

Romancing SaGa has no visible disc/manual/insert damage (that I've noticed, it looks brand new though there's a few dust specs).

Also, what do you mean by "for the other three games if $15 is acceptable"? Are you referring to SaGa Frontier II at $15? The way I priced it was for Shenmue and Mister Mosquito at roughly $5 and for Romancing SaGa at $20 (although on eBay, these items could easily be at least a total of $10 more in total). So, $42 (priced to cover the shipping costs).

Oh, n/m then. I'm not really interested in that case.
Post actions:
Interested in which? Skies of Arcadia, or everything? =X
Post actions:
Quote from Carcinogen:
Interested in which? Skies of Arcadia, or everything? =X

Skies of Arcadia... like I said, as long as the music isn't terribly annoying, I don't mind. I don't really play games for the music, and even play them without the sound on sometimes.

$42 for all four? I can live with that. I guess I don't mind the streaks as long as it works. Last time I used a disc repair kit it ruined the CD and wouldn't play, but if you're sure it works, then I'll go for it.

send me a PM with your paypal
Post actions:
Trust me, it will.

Check your PMs so we can discuss.
Post actions:
Selling Super Mario Advance and a couple more NES games - Bad Dudes, and Pac-Man (tengen cart).
Post actions:
Selling the Perfect Dark games (got them for cheap and didn't like either of them, so neither are a huge loss), and several more 360 games. Also rescinding offers on a few games, particularly the Resident Evil games on Gamecube since I have big plans for them later. =]
Post actions:
Quote from Carcinogen:
Also rescinding offers on a few games, particularly the Resident Evil games on Gamecube since I have big plans for them later. =]

hahaha, i was surprised when i saw you of all people were offering them.  glad to know i bit on 2 and 3 before it was too late. Wink
Post actions:
Hey, a guy's gotta make some money somehow. I already had a Japanese RE4 and RE4 Wii Edition anyway. Once I get around to running RE4, I decided I want to do a New Game Professional SS on the NA version.
Post actions:
Bump. Zenic, PLEASE tell me you've gotten them by now.  :-[
Post actions:
Quote from Carcinogen:
Bump. Zenic, PLEASE tell me you've gotten them by now.  :-[

I haven't. Neither package has shown up. I don't know what to tell you man.
Post actions:
For fuck's sake.

I guess I owe you a refund. I should've gotten you a tracking number or something. Amazing. =\

I'm about to just outright say "fuck it" and sell this all to a game store or something.
Post actions:
Quote from Carcinogen:
For fuck's sake.

I guess I owe you a refund. I should've gotten you a tracking number or something. Amazing. =\

I'm about to just outright say "fuck it" and sell this all to a game store or something.

Well, I never trust media mail. I don't know if you can get a tracking number for it either. I'm willing to wait 'til January to see if it shows up. It could be the mail is just slow because it's the season to ship stuff. If it's still not here by then, I'll take a trip to the post office to find out if there are any wayward packages.
Post actions:
Edit history:
Carcinogen: 2009-12-16 01:43:27 am
I sold most of my cartridges to one lucky game store. Got rid of all my Guitar Hero games and will be updating this list with even more XBox games.  Finally getting rid of my Dreamcast on Thursday for the asking price. =D

Romscout wants MGS:VR and SOTN. The deal's going down at MAGfest.
Post actions:
I hope you're all ready to show me your wallets. After nearly two months, I've decided to get rid of half my NES collection. Check the first post, because I have some real good shiznit over here =D
Post actions:
How much for Dragon Warrior 1 and 3? And possibly 4.
Post actions:
How much would you want for Bubble Bobble, Mega Man 1 - 6, Metal Gear, and Top Gun 1/2?
Post actions:
I should probably mention that I'm not going to fuck around on the prices of the NES games and that I have a good friend in town who's willing to take the Dragon Warrior and Mega Man games off my hands when he next gets paid; in other words, I'm putting selling those on hold for a little bit. Of course, said friend has had a track record of saying he's going to buy games and not doing so later, so I'll PM you guys if they're available by the end of the week.

But to answer any inquiries:

Dragon Warrior - $10
Dragon Warrior 2 - $50
Dragon Warrior 3 - $50
Dragon Warrior 4 - $60

Bubble Bobble - $25
Mega Man - $30
Mega Man 2 - $20
Mega Man 3 - $20
Mega Man 4 - $25
Mega Man 5 - $45
Mega Man 6 - $30
Metal Gear - $10
Top Gun - $5
Top Gun 2 - $5
Post actions:
Are you still looking for MMX7?  I'm sure I still have my copy of that game.  I'll look around for it later.  If I have it, how much are you willing to pay for it?