Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
That's "Mr." Speedrunner, to you
Hey, I'm Bubbles and I'm on the twitch team called The Wolfpack. Kind of a serious name but we're just a bunch of idiots, so don't look into it too much. Anyway, there's a speedrun marathon going on(yes, I know there's literally a speedrun marathon happening every week) and here is a form to submit a run if you'd like to have the chance to have a run there. I already have a bunch of games and runners, but I will need more, so have at it.

It will take place on my channel(twitch.tv/bubblesdelfuego), and last year we raised $1,500 for Doctors Without Borders because that charity does need more money. I'll take the exact amount raised and donate it directly while I'm at SGDQ. It's also just really cool to see an awesome speedrun marathon, so I'm not gonna lie and say this is only for charity. CatBag.

I'll close the form when I have enough time filled up, and I'll get in touch with people that I add to the schedule/games list. If you submit a game, that means you will be available at any time during that weekend unless noted in the form.

Thanks for your time, post any questions if you have any!

Submission form: http://goo.gl/forms/7WnfMFPcFo
Thread title:  
Very Thanks..!!
The Wolfpack? What a bunch of losers. #Kappa