--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Quote:
1) Go fast
2) Don't go slow.

3) Sprint everywhere.

But seriously, try to make it a game where you kill the least amount of enemies. Saves more time than you think.
Limbos Top F*cking Idiot
I think what is killing my time is killing troops and deaths, Im sure I can run past so many more troops then I do and Im probably dying to the ones Im suppose to shoot. Eh im gunna keep running this anyway because It's actually fun to run, speaking of which im trying to get sub 2 right now on stream. twitch.tv/imirukus
Derp...
Cant believe it 44 seconds off haha I screwed up the London Monitor skip twice and still ran 1:44:59 Will be uploading the video soon. I'm coming for that record haha.

Limbos Top F*cking Idiot
Awesome stuff Splatt Cheesy do you stream your runs on twitch by any chance?
Derp...
Haha I would love to, but I live in New Zealand and we have 3rd world internet.

Edit history:
ImRuKus: 2014-08-03 08:02:52 am
Limbos Top F*cking Idiot
Ah no worries, I guess you just local record your runs? Im in Aus but luckily we had telstra line at our place due to having foxtel so we were able to get cable net. Thought Id ask because you guys are way faster then me haha, I gotta study everyone's routes and optimize the crap outta mine!
Derp...
Here's that run from yesterday

New PB at 1:45:15. Could have been much better

http://www.twitch.tv/mindovermanners/c/4815738
Derp...
So I got a new PB/WR this morning (took like 4 hours to upload the video cause of 3rd world net) but here it is. I'm assuming that it will get reclaimed in the next day or so but I can definitely run it faster than this so, should be fun haha.

Good job splatt, I'm really enjoying the competition for this game :D! I won't try to get the record back til Thursday so you have some time to enjoy it or even improve it, but I shall have it back!
So I've found that you can press ctrl + alt + ~ to pull up a dev console. type in 'find a' (no quotes) for all commands you can put in. I'll continue to try and find a no clip command that can be used (many commands are locked to only a developers copy of  the game)
Get over here!
Quote from MindOverManners:
So I've found that you can press ctrl + alt + ~ to pull up a dev console. type in 'find a' (no quotes) for all commands you can put in. I'll continue to try and find a no clip command that can be used (many commands are locked to only a developers copy of  the game)

You might be able to modify the game files to enable even the dev commands. At least it works with all Amnesia titles.
I've already messed around with it whenever me and judgy did testing way back. it was the 1st thing I though of, but the devs stripped almost everything from it whenever they release the game so there wasn't anything really worth using.
@BT I figured that was the case. But there is a good way to quickly close the game if needed. Just type crash into the console and the game crashes!

Side note: I found that you are able to OOB with the first door in the moon level and get to the end almost immediately. The problem though is that there are no checkpoints that you can trigger, therefore you cant go anywhere and you get softlocked. Hopefully there will be something but as far as I can see there isn't a way to get a checkpoint there
Are you referring to the same thing at the end of this clip? (starts at 0:55)

You can get to the same place but with the a different door, but yes. That is the place that I am referring to.
EDIT:

Here is the door I am referring to

Derp...
So because my original record run was a pathetic 7 seconds faster I figured I should re-run. Here I's my new PB/WR 1:42:42.

Edit history:
TheVoid: 2014-08-07 01:35:35 pm
TheVoid: 2014-08-07 01:35:01 pm
TheVoid: 2014-08-07 01:34:44 pm
I just accidentally found out (and I don't know if you guys were already aware of it, I haven't been following the thread) that in the final fight (the first part) when Deathshead explodes and you stand against/face alongside the wall (the wall needs to be on the left side of you) above the second part of the final fight (between the 2 cannons) and when he explodes you fall a bit to the left on the ground and then you clip through the wall and you can fall down in the second part of the battle. Apparently I can't seem to record this game so I can only give an explanation.
Derp...
Could you take a screen shot of the position you need to stand in? I'm wondering if its faster than just standing in the middle platform which causes you to fall down almost into the second part after General Lifesface explodes anyway.
Edit history:
TheVoid: 2014-08-08 01:30:29 am
TheVoid: 2014-08-08 01:30:06 am
TheVoid: 2014-08-08 01:25:47 am
This is the place where I accidentally found it, I bet it can be done at other walls.

http://i.imgur.com/cb5jBbT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jhKKPWi.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IYOGwkD.jpg
You can do it on any wall on the side with all of the weapons, just make sure that you are right against it.

VOID CLIP:

Cool, that's definitely faster Smiley
Derp...
I made a random video because I was really bored. Its a tips and tricks video just showing some basic stuff that might help out some people. Sorry for my horrible voice and accent haha.

Good tips man, I think this will really help out anyone who is trying to pick up the game as the stuff we typically post doesn't show off little things like this. There are still a ton of small optimizations like these that will help get that sub 1:40! :D.
Got a new PB during a race between me and BT

Time is 1:44:15 http://www.twitch.tv/mindovermanners/c/4878611