--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Wolfenstein (2009) (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Segmented] [Uber]

Verifier Responses

Quote from Judgy:
segment 24 : them missed shots on the queen ... ouch, but as an entire segment it's fucking sweet....and long

A/V: Good
Cheating: None
Game-play: Very tight, gold routing seems to be very good from what I can remember and impressive execution of tricks, veil management and platforming, a few small stumbles here and there (The largest of which is maybe the stair skip in segment 24 which took 3 attempts).

Accept

Quote from HoboWithaShotgun:
A/V looks goods, no cheating

Yup, I like what Judgy said

Easy accept, I LOVE watching runs on the hardest difficulty

Quote from IvyVisual:
Everything is solid. The entire run felt just like a single segment. Even though this is a segmented run. Used every little trick and optimization found between myself, Judgy, Duane, and others. No cheating at all. I've reviewed this footage in the past and I went ahead and watched the entire footage today.

Accept. It's pretty much as perfect as it can be.

Quote from Hepe:
A/V: Fine
Cheating: None

There isn't much more I can say that the other verifiers haven't already said. The gameplay is really solid, the Veil powers are used really well throughout the run and all the known tricks are used to their full potential.
There is some small fluff here and there, like in segment 24 but considering the segment lengths and how easy it is to die on Über, that is definitely not a knock against the run.
Improvements to this would either require insane amounts of quantum level optimizations to the segments or new tricks, like cut scene skips. This is as good as it gets with the current route.

This is an easy ACCEPT.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Zach 'Duane Jones' R!
Thread title:  
Awesome possum.  Thanks guys!

The missed attempts on the segment 24 stair skip...it was frustrating...but I just had to let it slide with how well the rest of the segment went.  That one was so long and took so many attempts.  Always leaves room for improvement, right?

And the missed shots on the queen geist...it kinda hurts to watch that part  D :    I'll get better at aiming and timing someday.  I promise.