--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Where's an Egg? () (flash) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Steve 'Elipsis' Barrios!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Where's an Egg? () (flash) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/wheresanegg-20150725/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Fine
Cheating: none
Gameplay: "a game where you investigate..TIME!"

ACCEPT
Well, he found the egg.
What's that gemma?
For more information on this game, check the Homestar Runner Wiki article:
http://www.hrwiki.org/wiki/Where's_an_Egg%3F

A/V: Nate (or someone) has some cropping to do, and the frame rate is probably higher than necessary.  Also, the game's native resolution is VERY small - IMO it should have been played in a smaller window than it was here so that the mouse cursor would be easier to see and the video wouldn't have a senselessly large resolution.

Anyway, the infamous run of Clue is a good analogue to what's going on here.  Compared to that game, the odds of a correct blind guess is much higher here (1/9 instead of 1/324).  The runner places the mouse at a location where it can click both a location on the overworld map and the "shoot gun" button, then he mashes the left button and hopes he shot the right person.

I think there's a debate to be had as to whether a run like this belongs on this website, but with Clue as a precedent, that debate was obviously already settled.  This run is every bit as valid as that one, so it's an accept in my book.
Hey lady, DRAW!

I agree with Crow! on this one.  It's a (very) short and silly run, but brevity is the soul of wit, I guess?  Accept
Decision posted.
Haha, thanks guys.  This one was my friend's idea, and as you can tell we had a lot of fun making it.