Smiley
Sad
<- 1  -   of 28
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
there's little harm in encoding f2 material at f1. you can go ahead and edit the the database if you want.
Edit history:
12114: 2022-02-07 03:28:41 am
12114: 2022-02-07 03:27:28 am
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
What are the d, f and fdp for Original Dungeon Keeper 1 recorded with fraps in low res? It's recorded @ 20 fps..
By "low res" you mean the game's internal setting that you toggle with ALT-R right? In that case it's the same as the existing run. FYI nate.

I'm surprised the game really doesn't run any faster than 20 fps. Looks like it does have a command line parameter that lets you get more than that. Did you try if it works? If you can record at a higher framerate, no-one will tell you not to. I have no idea if changing that setting can cause more slow-downs though.
Edit history:
12114: 2022-02-07 02:31:10 pm
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
that command line parameter is like a built in speed hack. I believe like if you put 40 fps you're twice as fast and can halve the times. I'd rather beat it fair and square with the same settings as OG run used. Still not sure what the d,f and fdp for OG DK 1 is though.

And yes, by switching with ALT R from 640x300 or whatever to 320x200 or whatever (can't remember exact values).
for pc screen captures you can just open the video in yua and go to file -> encode. the default settings are correct.
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Yua just shuts down when I open my fraps recorded gameplay. Any fixes?
Quote from 12114:
that command line parameter is like a built in speed hack. I believe like if you put 40 fps you're twice as fast and can halve the times. I'd rather beat it fair and square with the same settings as OG run used.

I see. I naively thought the game would interpolate some of its graphics if just kindly asked. Some games can do that actually but I suppose it's usually on by default and has a much higher cap than that.