Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Wario World (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
A/V Quality - Good
No cheating here.

Very awesome run. I'm especially impressed that the runner managed to get almost all of the frame-perfect super jumps first try.

Overall, a very clean and well executed run. I'd say Accept

Quote:
The time of this run is in SDA time.

In my opinion is really good run, is entertaining, have many skips and the most is with super jump glitch that is 2 frames perfect tricks and the other is the arena skips for save a lot time in the run but the only arena unskippable is in wonky circus in this run.

So, my decision for this run is accepted for published here in SDA.

Quote:
The run is very well done. All skips that are known have been used and have been a success. The amount of execution of the super jumps in this run was astonishing

The quality is just fine and everything in the audio is synched so that's Perfect in my book. I accept The Run.

Also to note I retimed the run from control to end, and came up with 46:08
So a second earlier than what the runner has said. I don't know what anyone else got, but it looked like he saved 1 more second.

Quote:
A/V Quality: Good

As for the run itself, the execution throughout the run is excellent, with any mistakes being small and not costly.

This run doesn't have any dull moments and is very entertaining to watch as well, it gets an accept from me.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Dangerless'!
Thread title:  
I'm addicted to games
Can someone do me the favor of writing an intro to this game for its game page?
Wake up and be awesome
How about this?

Released in 2003, Wario World marks Wario's first starring appearance on a home console. The game begins with Wario enjoying his newly built castle, which is filled with treasures he collected from earlier adventures. Of course, as with most videogames, things take a turn for the worst when an evil gem called Black Jewel awakens and takes over the castle, and turns all of Wario's treasure into monsters. You can kind of guess what happens next. The game received fairly positive reviews, but was mainly criticized do to it's short length.

By the way, I'm currently watching (and enjoying) this run
Excellent!
That's the gut of it of the basic story and some background information. ^

I KNEW I was forgetting to do something. My apologizes about that, been very busy and have been very distracted with a lot of real life drama.

Glad your enjoying the run HoboWithaShotgun, it's such a difficult game to get a solid run going (even with some of the mistakes I'm aware of in the run but still very happy with it).
Edit history:
presjpolk: 2014-12-05 07:15:39 am
HELLO!
Not sure you forgot it. Usually that writing has been getting done by the site updaters, but Radix I think is changing the process up a bit.  Which I think is exciting.
Excellent!
Oh I know, I don't mind making the process easier if I can help it even if it isn't necessary. Smiley