--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Wario Land 3 (Any %) (Individual Level)

Verifier Responses
Quote:
I could've sworn I posted here already. Apologies!

A/V is good, no cheating detected.

Outstanding run. The execution of this run is excellent. The only mistake I've seen was the golfing in Above The Clouds, otherwise I see no other major time savers, aside from any route changes the runner might've not considered (I don't know the game well enough to say if there are any, but he mentions in his notes that it certainly isn't impossible).

As I expected, this is a great run of a great game, and an absolute joy to watch. Definitely Accept! Smiley

Quote:
There were a few mistakes but these levels are pretty solid overall. It's clear that the most effort was put into route planning, and there's a lot of great tricks I never would have thought of.
A/V is great and there is indeed no cheating.
Just accept it all, only a few levels are beatable IMO.

Quote:
Okay, enough procrastinating... 

The A/V quality is good, sound is good, and not cheating detected.

General comments:
    Other then a few mistakes, the run is really solid and routed well.
    The enemy mid-air bounces and the Volcano's Base Red Key were pretty impressive. 

Combined time of the IL table: 42:57  (I didn't time this, I just added the in-game times.)

My verdict.  Accept it.  ^__^

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Mike 'mike89' McKenzie!
Thread title:  
SEGA Junkie
Thanks guys!

I learned of a new route in N1 and did a new recording of that at 1:02. Did the verifiers get this?
Not a walrus
All of the files they saw were uploaded on September 9th originally, so I'm guessing not. Where did you upload them?
Edit history:
mike89: 2013-11-14 05:59:21 pm
SEGA Junkie
In the private thread entitled "Your submission of Wario Land 3 has been received". I don't know if I can add you to it but the SDAVerification is in it.

(I think puwexil told me to upload it there, just fyi)
Professional Second Banana
Sorry about that - the updated IL must have gotten lost in the shuffle when the full run was sent to verifiers.

UA just sent the new IL to the same verifiers, so we should hopefully have a speedy verdict for it.