Sad
page  <- 123456789101112 -> <- 1 ... 11, 12 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Fucking Weeaboo

Mega Man 2 played to a live band?  Awesome concept.  Don't agree with the guy's boss order though.  Metal, Flash, Quick, Wood, Air, Crash, Bubble, Heat?

Also, lol for including MM3 weapon get music and the MM6 Wily Battle(?).
Everybody DANCE!
Quote from Sir VG:

Mega Man 2 played to a live band?  Awesome concept.  Don't agree with the guy's boss order though.  Metal, Flash, Quick, Wood, Air, Crash, Bubble, Heat?

Also, lol for including MM3 weapon get music and the MM6 Wily Battle(?).

I've had this exact same idea of getting a band together and playing a game's music while someone plays the game on stage.  These guys are way more talented than I am, though.  Awesome video.
Anything you can do I can do halfass
*checks video post date* ... *checks appropriate thread as far back as that date* ... okay.  Hopefully this isn't redundant this time.

Fairly well done on the voices, and very nearly as appropriate to the game as JoCo's ending themes Cheesy
Because videogames.
Quote from Lone_Kilted_Ninja:
*checks video post date* ... *checks appropriate thread as far back as that date* ... okay.  Hopefully this isn't redundant this time.

<removed for space>

Fairly well done on the voices, and very nearly as appropriate to the game as JoCo's ending themes Cheesy

Yeah, it was kind of neat. Did they manage to get the original actors for this? Sounds like they did.
<3
>>Mega Man 2 played to a live band?  Awesome concept.  Don't agree with the guy's boss order though.  Metal, Flash, Quick, Wood, Air, Crash, Bubble, Heat?
Also, lol for including MM3 weapon get music and the MM6 Wily Battle(?)

Thanks so much for that link. I'm a big fan of VG mixes/live, but I'd never seen or heard this before. Wonderful!
[Your Childhood] meets Metal
http://www.youtube.com/user/331Erock

He does video games.  He does movies.  He does cartoons.  He does pop stars.  He does internet memes.  Oh, and he takes requests.

All songs available hi-fi free on the artist's website.  I downloaded pretty much his whole library on my first visit.  So awesome.
\m/, (|>_<|) ,\m/
Edit history:
MAS8705: 2012-02-20 10:00:14 pm
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
well well...

it seems that the tales of Vesperia speed run has been beaten...

Granted that this was on the PS3, Jap version, and the ability to skip cutscenes and small talk, but it is still technically a two hour improvement...

Of course if Mr. Omega does consider to submit this to SDA, I'm sure the current run will still be on due to being on a different system, different version, and the ability to skip cutscenes and small talk...
DS Dictator

It has Mike Haggar.
Fucking Weeaboo

CHUCK NORRIS.
Quote from Sir VG:
CHUCK NORRIS.

I dunno... I'm not sure that qualifies.  I think cheating may have been involved.  Reviewers?  Is this reproducible? Wink

Anyway, I just remembered another reason why I've tended to go a week or two here with a half-decent run idea and then suddenly disappear.  Turns out I'm kinda engineering-ADD and keep getting distracted by side-projects like, oh, this

No, I can't get you the glove or the devcart (although a marathon prize may not be out of the question).  Yes, I might leak you the ROM if you ask nicely.
(</fapfapfap>)
Jack of all Trades
Here's an epic Pony spoof of the Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm trailer. I think this is even better than the original Ponycraft video:

Visit my profile to see my runs!
How to make a game gear play on a TV.  Could be used for speedrunning, obviously.

Some Carmen Sandiego - TSOTSD Vids

Failing my asss off

Finding the best shortcut of the game

Mark your calendars.  I also sense some AGDQ13 bonus stream potential...
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!  Er... sorry... been a long time since I've played a Persona title, but... this is totally the vibe I remember. ... Or not.  At all.

Speedrun?  Anyone? Smiley
I think last time I posted these it was in the wrong category, that's why I got banned

Tea Time with Dr. Breen!
This video is so hilarious!! XD

okay, honestly, show of hands, who here could have recovered from 0:44 better than this AI?
Edit history:
djcj: 2013-12-06 01:41:08 am
djcj: 2013-12-05 01:46:23 am

METROID PRIME.

And here I found the Super Mario Bros.: Mission to Save Princess Peach anime movie with English fandub!
I don't know what to  upload to my channel. Any ideas?
Quote from ZeroHorror:
I don't know what to  upload to my channel. Any ideas?

Speedruns, cat videos, dog videos, other animal videos, random 10 hours loop videos?
Anyone here plays Age of Conan?
Edit history:
88MPH: 2014-04-13 07:50:19 am
88MPH: 2014-04-13 07:48:17 am
88MPH: 2014-04-13 07:45:05 am
88MPH: 2014-04-13 07:41:38 am
88MPH: 2014-04-13 07:40:25 am
88MPH: 2014-04-13 07:40:10 am
I don't know exactly where I should post this, but here may be the right place Smiley
It's a show where you can see Speedrunners in live with me explaining the tricks of a run, talking about speedrunning and games. There will be also explanation of TAS, interviews, glitches and more. Hope you'll enjoy it Smiley

Portal 2

Rayman origins:
Edit history:
ArrowKills: 2015-05-10 01:52:39 am
-