Smiley
Sad
page  <- 123456789101112 -> <- 1 .. 10 .. 12 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
A ban? Man u gotta be kidding me im not using foul language and i admitted it was the wrong place. i dont think that is warranted bro im not on here being deliberatly spiteful or anything close to that. I will take a look at the rules, its something i didnt do for sure but i join a lot of gaming forums so it just got overlooked. Sorry for the mix up but it kinda sounds like your jumpin the gun a bit. I will read the rules and look for the apporopriate forum in the future.
Cool music by the way, dude.  In the distant past I've messed around with Zelda and Final Fantasy ending music on a violin and on a piano keyboard.  I'm sure not as good with a violin as that guy is with his guitar, and I'm even much worse with a piano Roll Eyes

And I hope you stick around Smiley just take a look at the rules and remember that every forum here is for a specific purpose ... structured like Flip said.
My name is unpronounceable
I was just linked this.  If mario had modern sound effects.
Willing to teach you the impossible
LOL, I want this in a real game
Fish. Blub blub.

You might want to check the normal trailer first:

Nintendo doing it's thing (played backwards):
Fish. Blub blub.
I'll just leave this here.

Ninja Gaiden NES without the sword.  (save states between levels)

Would love to see a good player tackle this in one go for an epic run

Wombo combo:

D-tilt is still too good:

Svart Lyser Tronen
Half-Life & Opposing Force Done Without Jumping
HL

OF
Visit my profile to see my runs!
"All Your History Are Belong To Us" is finally doing a Nintendo subject: Metroid.  Had to post a link. 

Everybody DANCE!
Got a couple of four-player Let's Play videos up on my Youtube page (with a couple more to come soon).  Figured they might be entertaining to some of you.  Fair warning: the volume in the first vid is quite a bit lower than the second one.  Enjoy!

Sonical!

General Kong - Bullets and Bananas
Been on a Final Fight binge lately.  Found this.

Expecting Emptyeye to comment...  Smiley
Jack of all Trades
I was looking through video game remixes on youtube and found this. Mario RPG and Ronald McDonald? My head asplode.
Everybody DANCE!
LIMBO + Spongebob Squarepants = this video (made by yours truly)

Enjoy!  (unless you live in Germany, because apparently Sony decided to block this video there.  Why, I have no idea)
Hi i suddenly found a new youtube clip that one person who toke the record of call of duty modern warfare 2. I just wanted to share the video to you guys:
Edit history:
ApolloFTW: 2011-12-09 12:21:13 pm
ApolloFTW: 2011-12-09 12:20:32 pm
Lest We Forget
Quote from MW2 FANBOY:
Hi i suddenly found a new youtube clip that one person who toke the record of call of duty modern warfare 2. I just wanted to share the video to you guys:
Reasons why that run of the MW2 Campaign is both invalid and rejected:

1. Didn't use the proper recording equipment.
2. Made lots of time costly mistakes.
3. Deaths during the following missions: No Russian, Takedown X4, Wolverines! X2, The Hornet's Nest X2, The Gulag X2, Whiskey Hotel, The Enemy of My Enemy X2, Just Like Old Times, Endgame X2.
Total Deaths: 17.
4. Misson Failing Actions: Takedown, The Only Easy Day...Was Yesterday.
Total Mission Failing Actions: 2.
Both Deaths and Mission Failing Actions Combined: 19.
5. Lied about how long it took him to beat the campaign.

Notes:
1. From watching this run, its like he's playing the Campaign for first time. At times it seems that he's lost on where to go.
2. The amount of Death's he took during this run on the easiest difficult were all avoidable.
3. He never cooked his frag grenades, plus he almost never used his flashbangs.
4. To be honest, this is the most painfull run I have ever watched in my life.
yes, america's most blunted
Edit history:
qubit: 2011-12-20 02:24:03 pm
qubit: 2011-12-20 02:12:59 pm
qubit: 2011-12-20 02:10:08 pm
aka theenglishman
Here's a MW2 run, at least a year old, in 1h33m.  The only difference being, it's segmented and doesn't look like it's being filmed by a fly on the wall.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL120DD2D053332E9F

Quote from ApolloFTW:

Don't forget not even skipping No Russian in the first place.
aka theenglishman
I was looking for a reason to post that anyway.  Perhaps I should remove my reference to that special someone *snip*
Edit history:
andrewg: 2011-12-20 02:49:52 pm
Hi! I'm andrewg!
EDIT: hmm... how do you post a playlist from youtube?
this is a test
Lest We Forget
Quote from qubit:
Here's a MW2 run, at least a year old, in 1h33m.  The only difference being, it's segmented and doesn't look like it's being filmed by a fly on the wall.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL120DD2D053332E9F

Quote from ApolloFTW:

Don't forget not even skipping No Russian in the first place.

The run that MW2 FANBOY showed was horrible, plus right after watched that video, I went on MW2, beated the time of the campaign in video in only2hr 30min on regular difficulty without tryharding the run.
Everybody DANCE!
I probably should have shared this a while ago.  A good friend of mine and I decided to record some tracks from video games, and we finished our first one a couple of months back.  She's a really talented pianist, and has quite a few more videos of both video game tracks and original music.  I'm the weirdo with the guitar.