Vampire Killer (Any %) (Single Segment)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Jaguar King'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Vampire Killer (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/vampirekiller/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by April 20, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
A/V is good.
Run also looks good, didn't see any big timelosses.
The glitch is pretty OP, I don't think I've seen a glitch quite similar to this one. Pretty good stuff!

Accept
It's weather time!
A/V is good. Somehow this run manages to be more broken than the TAS which, iirc, doesn't use the stopwatch glitch. Great run all around. This is a game where big time losses are pretty obvious and I never saw any here.

Easy accept.

Let us pray that the humanbeings will be allowed to enjoy this run.
I had the privilege to watch a stream session of the runner doing attempts. Unfortunately not the submitted the run, but enough to know that I would be in for a treat once it was time for the finished product.

A/V: Good, but the 120 fps screw up the playback at least on my computer (a bit choppy). Don't know if there's anything that can be done about that.

Gameplay: This run is like "where's waldo", except it's "find the mistake" instead of finding Waldo. After careful research, I'm pretty sure there is a one second mistake at 15:09. If I won something, just send me a pm and I'll give you my address.

ACCEPT
I didn't notice it was 120fps, I captured the footage with Amarec and encoded it with Yua.

if you guys want, I can encode a 60fps video and send it again.
The Dork Knight himself.
I think the issue is you recorded the footage with the "Filter" option set to "On" on the recording tab. It's not really that big of a deal, just try encoding it again using F2 and that should solve the issue.
I don't know if 120 fps is better/worse than 60 fps, all I can say is that it's a bit choppy when I try to play it back on my computer. If there is a trick to make it run smoother when playing it back, I'm all ears. Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge had the same issue, so if it's something that should be corrected, it would be good to look at that one as well.
Not a walrus
Fixed files should be up now.
I'm actually using a different computer now, but the new file seems to play perfectly for me (I just watched the first minute or so).
Decision posted.
thanks to all the verifiers