List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss (Any %) (Single Segment) [Deaths]

Verifier Responses

Quote:
This run is amazing. I've been following the run since its inception with extreme interest... the very first topic I made on this forum was asking about an Ultima Underworld run. I'm glad to finally see it come to completion, even if I didn't do it!

Route planning is excellent. The game has been drilled down to the bare essentials needed to complete it, and he goes between these points with alacrity. Execution is also very good, with some small errors related to how annoying the game is to control these days.

Accept. Western RPGers of the world, unite!

Quote:
I have been following the thread for a while, and I know the runner has put a lot of work into this run. As the other verifier said, the execution is excellent bar a few little times where the game decides to be uncooperative, as so is out of control of the runner (stupid doors).

Not much else to say, this is a really polished run and I'm happy there is finally a UU run on the site. No cheating and audio/video is fine.

Quote:
Accept. Western RPGers of the world, unite!

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to "gammadragon!"
Thread title:  
Might be magic...
Awesome, thanks guys!
Sandbagging
Congratulations gammadragon! I hope you'll tackle underworld 2 eventually Smiley
sda loyalist
Unfortunately it's not quite as broken, because of the lack of a moonstone and silver seed, but you can still death warp I guess. There's a whole lot of mandatory item collection but a little less conversation this time.
Might be magic...
Quote from Exo:
Congratulations gammadragon! I hope you'll tackle underworld 2 eventually Smiley

Ask and ye shall receive Smiley