Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Traverse: Starlight & Prairie (Any %) (Single Segment)

Decision: Reject

Reason: Verifiers saying it needs more polish. Also the encoding method might be a bit questionable since certain players had problems with it.

https://queue.speeddemosarchive.com/queue/verificationfiles/948/

This run will be available for a month. After that these link(s) will no longer work.
Thread title:  
Run Information

Traverse: Starlight & Prairie (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/Traverse.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by June 21, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Now with 23% more reset!
Can't watch this, it says that the file is damaged or corrupted?
Not a walrus
Plays for me in Chrome. What are you using to play it?
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2014-06-27 01:27:17 pm
LotBlind: 2014-06-26 11:47:31 am
Plays fine for me in VLC. Has mono sound on the right channel only though - something went wrong with the recording? Also the video keeps bobbing up and down.

Gameplay: looked like some hesitation and movement slip-ups across several areas in a run that didn't have much by way of actual game play in it. This COULD potentially not be an issue due to the fact that there's an in-game clock that looks like it needs to reach certain times for events to become accessible. No run comments available so if the runner could be asked to join us here... If he doesn't gonna have to reject.
Vanilla H is mai waifu
corrupted on firefox.
hi i herd dis were WR happens yes
Same as LotBlind: Video bobs up and down (which is quite distracting), and sound only plays through right channel. Sound is also a bit jumbled at times, or is that just me/the game? It especially stands out to me in the bar/cafe.

In terms of actual gameplay, I'm not really convinced. Unnecessary slip-ups in movement, though this may not impact the run (or even be intentional) due to an in-game timer. I'd like to see this, as well as the run in general, clarified by the runner in more detail.

For now, I'm going to say reject.
Decision posted.