Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Town & Country II: Thrilla's Surfari (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'WhiteHat94'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Town & Country II: Thrilla's Surfari (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/thrilla/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Feb. 7, 2015.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Edit history:
Judgy: 2015-01-24 02:09:34 pm
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
Good looking run seems to be well executed. I like the time savers particularly the lavafall one at 13:19.

A / V: good
Cheating: None
Timer: 15:30

Nice work Smiley  ACCEPT
A/V seems fine enough for NES, no cheating detected

Looks solid to me.  Maybe with more attention (and possibly a TAS) the time could be pushed a fair bit lower, but this is still easily good enough for the game's first submission.  Accept
A/V feels like classic NES-capture.

After having watched the first few levels I had to download the rom and see if this was an autoscroller game or not (it wasn't). The rest of the run looked very fluid as well. The run comments mentioned more time losses than I could spot, but it's all well within what can be expected for this type of game. Definitely a very good first effort for a game without any previous speedrun history.

Accept (category note: this run uses a warp in 1-3)
Decision posted.