Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/TonyHawkUnderground2.html

Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (Any %) (Single Segment) (pc) (pc) (Easy)

Decision: Reject

Reason: The video is unfortunately beyond repair and the runner lost the originals

https://queue.speeddemosarchive.com/queue/verificationfiles/878/

This run will be available for a month. After that these link(s) will no longer work.
Thread title:  
Run Information

Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (Any %) (Single Segment) (pc) (pc) (Easy)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/thug2-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Feb. 16, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
There are some issues with the video, it disappears when the runner changes level at 1:33 and doesn't come back until 2:30. The audio it still there though.
As for the run itself, there are some mistakes here and there, but I don't think I can give a verdict just yet, maybe someone with better knowledge of this game should take a look at it first.
Unless it was beaten very, very recently this run is the world record for easy difficulty.  Some mistakes are to be expected and the ones in this run aren't that bad.  The route used is current to the best of my knowledge, as well.

In terms of gameplay this is definitely an accept (I saw the part where the video cuts out on youtube).  Just need to get the video fixed and it's all good.
Edit history:
J.Y: 2014-02-04 04:01:54 am
I didn't say that the run was bad, not at all, but I was not sure about the route since I haven't seen it before. I've watched the run a couple of times again, and you're right, it's a good run.  Do you have a link to the youtube clip? I would like to see the part where the video is missing.

EDIT: Watched the youtube version now, all is good. Accept (as long as the video can be fixed)
Edit history:
slowfreq: 2014-02-03 01:57:06 pm
slowfreq: 2014-02-03 01:55:48 pm
slowfreq: 2014-02-03 01:54:41 pm
things
EDIT: I thought this was a different submission. This is going to be a very easy accept because of how well performed this run was. There are very few mistakes, and the route is very well optimized.
Not a walrus
Unfortunately the missing segment seems to be something that's in the file the runner sent in. I'll see if we can get a fixed version.
I think there could be some significant improvement from the movement, but the run is solid and it crushes the current SDA run. Fix the video and accept.
Not a walrus
Sadly the video is unrecoverable (the youtube video does not count), but the runner says he'd like to try it again so maybe we'll see something soon.
Decision posted.
Willing to teach you the impossible
Might not be an option for some runners, but I keep the original files until the run hits the front page.