List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/TombRaider.html

Tomb Raider (Any %) (Segmented) (pc) (pc) [Glitchless]

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Yeah, it was decided couple years ago that even though it's technically just a trigger-bug similar to what runner uses to avoid spawning enemies, the outcome is a huge glitch that skips entire level.

Video/audio: Perfect
Cheats: No

Well, I'd wish we had more runs like that as I have nothing wrong to say about this one. Maybe a bit too many segments, but as the runner says in his comments, it allowed him to make each one of them perfect and with no mistakes, so I have no problem with that in the end. Especially avoiding most of the enemies is something to remember. Excellent run with must see status!

Verdict: Accept

Quote:
I agree, the playing is tight. Video and audio quality is great with no noticeable issues, and there is no cheating. The route is good, execution is solid. As said above, the amount of segments is compensated by the quality of segments. The time estimate given also seems to match up with my calculation.

Decision: Accept.

Quote:
as mentioned earlier solid run, latest strats smooth execution hope for more classic tomb raider stuff like this on SDA. The ingame timer + penalty for segments matches with what runner put into video, so all good there as well.

Video/Audio: Fine, no Cheating

Decision: Accept

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'MMAN!'
Thread title:  
Quote:
Yeah, it was decided couple years ago that even though it's technically just a trigger-bug similar to what runner uses to avoid spawning enemies, the outcome is a huge glitch that skips entire level.

While seemingly not important now. I should note that the reason the Qualopec skip isn't used isn't because of it's size but because it needs a crack bug.
Hm, I always thought it's a trigger-bug Smiley