--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas () (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level] [Normal]

Decision: Accept

Reason: This run was done on normal and will be labeled as such when it gets published.

Congratulations to Tim 'Judgy' Kedge!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas () (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/rainbowsixvegas-20160602/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2016-06-18 11:41:00 am
LotBlind: 2016-06-18 11:38:16 am
"one must also celebrate by wall T-bagging"
- I don't think you know what teabagging means. Also why you spell like a scrub.

"I went into bitch mode"
- You mean you stayed in bitch mode?

"I HATE THIS MISSION!"
- It's my favourite.

"I HATE! this mission, HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE! THIS MISSION, it's too long, has too few equipment boxes in it and just generally sucks. enjoy!."
- I will.

"and I run around the outside" around the outside around the outside

"I enter the Hanger"
- It's a pretty tight fit.

Is there a bloopers reel? Sounds like you got screwed over enough times for one. Always has to be a bloopers reel.

What's the basic reason you can't do a lot more of those shield tricks? Reaching checkpoints? This really feels like a game we haven't seen all of yet. Do you think you should consider doing completely segmented runs despite the ILs?

Well any case it looks pretty solid!
accept

PS Hi Judgy!
Edit history:
Judgy: 2016-06-18 11:56:20 am
Judgy: 2016-06-18 11:41:26 am
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
@ Lot The reason you can't do more of those shield warps is because if there is a gap between two walls larger than your characters hit-box you get stuck inside the space and killed by the game if this wasn't a thing the game could be destroyed COMPLETELY! Sad

Also some checkpoints only get loaded after certain events take place or Cut-scenes have played etc

PS Hi Lot! Thanks for actually reading the 6 book series which are the run comments for this lol
You might wanna do something about the formatting (and the punctuation, sheez!)
Quote from LotBlind:
You might wanna do something about the formatting (and the punctuation, sheez!)

Yeah they were done on notepad and thrown together in about 2 hours so I expect there are a torrent of grammar issues it was kind of just a quick thing so the run actually had some comments for people to refer to. because so things in this run don't make sense unless explained.
From what I gather, this is not an easy game and the levels are long. The comments go into quite a bit of detail about what's going (with that amount of text, it would have been nice to also explain what the tricks are, not just that they happen though), and nothing of importance struck me that wasn't already mentioned in them. There are some minor mistakes (like the reload incident in level 2), but overall it's well played. There is progression when possible and dispatching of enemies is clearly well done and appears to be efficient from what I can see.

With all the activity the second game seems to have gotten, I'd be curious to hear why this first game has been almost untouched until now? Anyways,

Accept
Decision posted.
Quote from ktwo:
With all the activity the second game seems to have gotten, I'd be curious to hear why this first game has been almost untouched until now? Anyways,

First game is a lot harder in my opinion, the Teammate AI sucks in this game, you only get 3 of each grenade on your character (second game gives you 10 of each) and there is no sprint in this game so progression seems badly slow I personally was put of by these things when I started this and only really stuck with it out of sheer stubbornness.

Quote from ktwo:
The comments go into quite a bit of detail about what's going (with that amount of text, it would have been nice to also explain what the tricks are, not just that they happen though),

Yeah my comments for the run where completed in about as much time as the run itself is and they were mainly just to give verifiers something they could refer to I'll rewrite them for the publication.