Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (Any %) (Individual Level) (pc) (pc) (Casual)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Tim 'Judgy' Kedge!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (Any %) (Individual Level) (pc) (pc) (Casual)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/rsv2_20141105/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Dec. 29, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Edit history:
Judgy: 2014-12-16 11:57:13 am
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
If anyone has any questions about this feel free to ask.

Also I just noticed I attached the wrong comments.txt to this I'll upload the corrected one later today.

Also (this probably goes without saying) This and the console version should not be compared to each other, the console version actually has a much harder time of it due to forced spawning by the increased amount of loading screens and therefore IL tables should be made for both games.
Apparently you cannot attach files to a previously made post so here are the actual correct run notes (sorry about that)
finally now I can verify this and be harsh and compare it to my run mwuahahahaha.......jk. will give it my response anytime soon.
Not a walrus
Quote from Judgy:
Apparently you cannot attach files to a previously made post so here are the actual correct run notes (sorry about that)

If you view the Run Status page (first link in the second post) you should be able to upload the comments file using the link on the bottom. (Edit Run Comments)
ah yep, thanke Smiley
Unless we suddenly get 3 guys who all know the game, I'll be doing this too since I did the console version verification earlier.
Wake up and be awesome
I know this game, I can verify soon
Edit history:
Soliduz Znake: 2014-12-20 11:28:09 am
Soliduz Znake: 2014-12-20 11:15:23 am
Soliduz Znake: 2014-12-19 11:05:20 am
Soliduz Znake: 2014-12-18 06:15:23 pm
Soliduz Znake: 2014-12-18 08:37:20 am
Soliduz Znake: 2014-12-18 08:05:18 am
the run is really good even faster than my run on the PS3. there were some minor slow downs in a few levels but excusable since the runner used no armor which makes it dangerous to pass by enemies even if stunned. I'm guessing it took the runner countless retries from getting killed. I'm not sure about the weapon of choice but nothing important to look over.

Pyrenees:
early on not much mistakes to be found except at 2:41 where the grenade didn't crash through the window to stun the enemies but the runner corrected himself and almost got killed while running up the stairs. at 5:30 he got self stunned and hugged the wall ( its frustrating it when that happens  ). at 6:09 clearly should have been a headshot but tango was clever to crouch for safety, its so random how they decide to react quickly. rubbing your back against the wall is a way to express Pyrrhic victory when you lose a member of your team.

Old Vegas:
at 2:03 a minor issue with enemy getting shot multiple times yet surviving. very close call and lucky that enemy didn't kill him at 2:29.  6:40 look at that gun accuracy :P. at 7:32 annoying issue with the game having one enemy that would spawn late and hinder your progress.

Rec Center:
really smooth run. I'm surprised how the runner managed to survived in some situations where it usually ends up getting your character killed.

Convention:
nice beginning until you made a simply mistake by reload as you soon you reached the last door before the checkpoint. nothing serious just about 2 seconds lost. really excellent run that it puts mine to shame on this level. I counted about 2 tangos the runner missed after trying to shoot them then he moved on :P.

Theater:
at 8:52 the runner was shooting at a tango, misses, shoots at another misses too, then another third tango and still misses, then goes back the first and gets a kill. minor error but fun to watch. that was really risk move at 10:19 but really made a time save, how did you not get killed by the shield tangos?!

Nevada:
you can go through the moving van?! 0_0

Estate:
I'm too lazy write about this level.....

excellent run, this makes me want to give another try on each level and go for more risky strats. really well done. obviously a REJE....uh I mean ACCEPT Cheesy
Edit history:
Judgy: 2014-12-18 10:13:08 am
I'm very use to using the G36C and as a kind of run rule I stated that I would only use weapons that are available at 0 exp

As far as 6:40 is concerned .... yeah... ridiculous aiming from the hip WHILE moving... thought I would try it out this time round and it didn't really work but can't expect everything to go absolutely perfect not with this game Tongue  (I'm actually surprised it missed as much as it did ¬_¬) 
Mission 4: 11:45
Could you have used conventional grenades to take out these three faster?

You're teabagging the missions?

You can tell he's about to get killed a lot so... livin' on the edge.

accept
Wake up and be awesome
Not much I really need to say. Soliduz Znake summed up each mission pretty well. Easy accept

Now here's to the original (If I ever stop being a lazy ass and actually move past the first mission)
Decision posted.
Edit history:
Judgy: 2015-01-25 06:22:49 am
YAY!!!

#Edit: wanted to add a brief synopsis of the game for the game page;

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 is the seventh installment in the Rainbow Six series. It is a first-person shooter video game and the sequel to Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas. It was announced that Logan Keller, the lead character from the previous game, had been removed in favor of having the player create his or her own character to play through the campaign and thus the player assumes the role of "Bishop".
The game, billed as "part sequel, part prequel", has events that run before , after and during! the event of the previous game. the game did not have much in addition to the previous game but at least they added a sprint button.
Edit history:
Judgy: 2015-01-26 02:42:58 pm
Judgy: 2015-01-26 02:40:37 pm
only just noticed my run is currently on hold due to my StatID's showing incorrect timings, however I no long have the Raw video files to be able to Re-encode with the correct StatID's (had to make space for fraps recording) I have copies of the Encoded files but AFAIK Anri-chan Cannot edit .MP4 files so what can I do to rectify this?

For the most part its me timing my game play Too long: (+/- #:##) = My timing
0:06:52 - Act 1 StatID (06:51) [-0:01]
0:09:51 - Act 2 StatID (09:59) [+0:08]
0:12:30 - Act 3 StatID (12:27) [-0:03]
0:14:51 - Act 4 StatID (15:00) [+0:09]
0:14:42 - Act 5 StatID (14:45) [+0:03]
0:07:46 - Act 6 StatID (07:53) [+0:07]
0:09:54 - Act 7 StatID (09:55) [+0:01]

the run page said I could continue with the incorrect StatID's if I couldn't fix and re upload so if that is the case I may have to.