--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Flip: 2013-09-13 01:40:04 pm
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/TMNT2007.html

TMNT (2007) (Any %) (Individual Level) (ntscus) (xb360)

Decision: Accept all

Congratulations to Nicholas 'Sir VG' Hoppe!
Thread title:  
1-Up!
Run Information

TMNT (2007) (Any %) (Individual Level) (ntscus) (xb360)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/tmnt2007/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Sept. 13, 2013.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
HELLO!
Whee, 3d platforming.

Also, bad aspect ratio on the statid?  Looks stretched horizontally.

Map 3 looks good. Seems to try to cut the corners as tight as possible, doesn't really seem to wait?

Ditto 4.

Cute finish on 6.

Video seems smooth, not suspicious.

Accept
Fucking Weeaboo
The text being stretched out was a bug that existed on Yua at the time of encoding.
Fucking Weeaboo
Actually, it's a good thing I went back into this thread and looked at the verification files. I knew this was gonna happen.

I sent a 2nd torrent some time after the first because I added extra ILs and improved Challenge Map 03 (and reencoded 04 and 06). So while the times on 04 and 06 are correct, there should be maps for 01-07. puwexil had given the OK to just send the 2nd torrent since it hadn't gone into public verification yet.
Edit history:
ktwo: 2013-09-11 06:07:05 am
I have no experience with this game, but it seems pretty straight-forward... There is a full set of individual levels already on the site and there is an in-game timer to make comparison simple. The three available videos in the submission are all faster than the already posted times.
3 - accept (even though it sounds like it has already been improved)
4 - accept
6 - accept

Edit (11/9): Watched the new videos. Accept all of them as improvements. Without knowing the game, I wonder however if level 5 can be done faster by running closer to the edge of the rotating platforms and thus gain more speed?
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2013-09-04 08:07:05 pm
Not a walrus
Alright, anybody who has viewed the files should view them again (except for 4 and 6), I copied the new torrent over. Sorry about the confusion.
I approve all, but it looks like one jump could be saved on 4 and 7 looks like it could have a second or so shaved off eventually as well.
HELLO!
ok watching 1, 2, 3, 5, 7.

OK 1 was impressive. Take that, stupid camera. Stupid 3d platforming.

2 was combat?  Seeemed efficient but I can't judge well.

3 I don't know what's different about in this new version. Smiley

Did 5 glitch out?  Heh.

7 is disappointing after 5 bu tlooks solid.

Accept all
Fucking Weeaboo
Ok, the videos are the right ones now. The TMNT2007_ChallengeMaps_03_1727 need to be removed but the correct ones (TMNT2007_ChallengeMaps_03_1694) are in there though.

For those verifying, 4 and 6 are the same except the video was just reencoded to not have an awful statID.

Quote:
Did 5 glitch out?  Heh.

Yeah, the game's detection of when you've hit the goal is a bit weird. The box is slightly bigger, plus I think you also have a frame or two to press the jump button, so I've won the jumped to my death too. It's weird.
Not a walrus
Removed the 1727 videos, then.
Professional Second Banana
SirVG, I have 2013-05-29 for the completion date for 3, 4 and 6.  What are the dates for the other new ones?
Fucking Weeaboo
Challenge Maps 1-3, 5, and 7 were all done on August 3rd, 2013.
Somehow Chrome thought that the indexes for maps 1, 4, 5, 6 were in Indonesian... Huh?  All translating did was change the formatting a bit, which wasn't as hilarious as I'd hoped.

Anyway, the runs and A/V quality all look good.  Bonus points for being faster than the camera in level 1 and hitting the end trigger but falling on a couple others.  Accept all.
1-Up!
Decision posted.