--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
karifry: 2013-01-02 09:41:03 pm
I heart SDA
Same as last year and for SGDQ, $3 from each shirt will be donated to the Prevent Cancer Foundation.  Shirts are $11.

There are seven shirts for the marathon.  People can buy any of them from Jan 6th to Jan 14th (midnight central). 
They'll also be cycling one per day on theyetee's main page.

The link to purchase all the shirts will be:
http://www.theyetee.com/agdq
(Mostly placeholders for now, not yet finished)

If people want to buy more than one shirt at a time, they can take advantage of combined shipping.

Banner, with the same dimensions as the marathon banners:

Serious Time 2.0, by Kari Fry, Sunday 6th

Dinosaur Island Fossil, by LLK, Monday 7th

Praise the Boss, by Drew Wise (who did a piece for SGDQ last summer), Tuesday 8th

Runaway 5 by Sixtybones, Wednesday 9th

(Not the final version, but that is coming soon)

Awful Games Done Quick, by LLK, Thursday 10th

Rock Eater Anatomy by Glen O'Neill, Friday 11th

Gaia's Guardians, by Kari Fry, Saturday 12th

Other details:
Sizes 2X and up are $13

Shipping rates (for one shirt; it goes up slightly with each additional)
USA: 3.75 CAN: 3.95
UK: 7.25 AUS: 7.95
OTHER INTL: 7.25-9.25
Shirts are printed after the sale is over on the 14th.  That means that the shirts will not ship until the following week at the earliest.  People in the US can probably expect them late January/early Feb.  For international customers, most likely February.

If you guys could plug TheYetee every so often on the stream, I'm sure they'd appreciate it.  Putting the banner somewhere on the page will help drive traffic, too.  Heck, maybe you could even show the designs above on-screen during their relevant game or block.  Up to you guys.

Thanks for your support! Smiley
Thread title:  
Thinker & Dreamer
Runaway 5 is legit and Awful games, Praise the lord and even Rock Eater are super good too.

Makes me really want them~
Love "Praise the Boss." They're all great, actually.
Insane Killer Robot
I will probably be buying them all because there is no such thing as having too many t-shirts. Cheesy  Plus they all look awesome.
Edit history:
Alko: 2013-01-04 06:56:09 am
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from CyberBotX:
I will probably be buying them all because there is no such thing as having too many t-shirts. Cheesy  Plus they all look awesome.

Would love to do this, only my wallet is going to veto that decision y,…,y
I love Gaia's Guardians *___*

Additional question:
Quote from karifry:
People can buy any of them from Jan 6th to Jan 14th (midnight central).
Does that mean, I no longer have to be cautious on which day I look at the yetee? Could I really buy any of them on any day? Because I missed my favourite shirt's day at SGDQ … .___.
Precursor
Okay I need a Praise the Boss shirt.
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Dose bosses <3
I heart SDA
Alko, yep! People can pick any of the em up, any day.
Was the best solution to shipping multiple shirts at once.
Edit history:
diddyknux: 2013-01-06 09:48:08 pm
Okay, so I'm hearing conflicting things. On stream they're still saying you can only get each shirt on the day its featured. But here you're saying you can get any of the shirts any day. Can someone clear this issue up, please?
According to what I just ordered earlier today (technically yesterday by my time zone) you can buy multiple shirts at the same time in one order, even if it's not the shirt's day. Or rephrased: I just bought (was it two or three) different shirts, of which only one was the featured shirt of the day. I didn't see any e-mail by the Yetee yet, telling me, I'm doomed, so I'm guessing, Kari's info is the correct one.
I heart SDA
Aww shoot,.. Yeah, I have the correct info. One shirt per day is hilighted on the main page of theyetee, but yiu can buy any of the shirts at any time to take advantage of combined shipping.
That's cool. I wanted to get the Praise the Boss shirt, but I won't have money until after its featured day.
I took Serious Time II & Praise The Boss but i don't recognize all the references (almost, but not all :(), can someone tell me each references there are in those t-shirts? Thx.
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from Harest:
I took Serious Time II & Praise The Boss but i don't recognize all the references (almost, but not all :(), can someone tell me each references there are in those t-shirts? Thx.

I don't recognize all of them on PTB (I don't know the middle 2) but I can give you a list on ST2.

Attachment:
Also that's Makar from Wind Waker just under The Boat (The King of Red Lions).
Fucking Weeaboo
Oh, missed that leaf.
Edit history:
Harest: 2013-01-31 07:29:57 am
Got 11/18 for this shirt only embarassed, thx a lot. For Praise The Boss, i just recognize Sonic references and Bowser for sure. Dark Souls "Praise the sun" probably? The pig makes me think to Zelda, and the professor i can't remember. The rest is a mystery for me.
Fucking Weeaboo
The stuff I don't recognize is the two large beings in the center. I guess the knight is from Dark Souls but I'm not 100% sure on it. The rest I know for certain.

Attachment:
We all scream for Eyes Cream
Bottom one looks like the Shagohad from Metal Gear Solid 3
Edit history:
KennyMan666: 2013-01-31 05:04:32 pm
Precursor
Got my shirts today. Ended up getting Praise the Boss, Runaway 5, AwfulGDQ and Rock Eater.

This means I now own enough video game t-shirts to never have to wear anything else if I don't want to*. :V

*assuming laundry once a week
Claimh Happy
I got a different set of 4 shirts, but everything else is the exact same as your situation, Kennyman!
FF9 shirt is so beautiful <3
Quote from KennyMan666:
*assuming laundry once a week

That would be too much hassle for me. Rather wait another few years, and make it once a month xD
Otherwise my condition is the same, more or less ^^
Thinker & Dreamer
Silly and late question, but is there a translation for the Rock Eater shirt?
Final Fantasy VII Fanatic
I was able to buy some of these during the Crystals for Life (Final Fantasy Marathon) I was quite happy, just got mine today! Felt bad I missed out at first, then freaked out when I saw these were available again!