Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

The Typing of the Dead: Overkill (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level] [Motherf***er]

Decision: Accept

Reason: About motherf***ing time we got around to accepting this motherf***ing game.

Congratulations to Steve 'Elipsis' Barrios!
Thread title:  
Run Information

The Typing of the Dead: Overkill (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level] [Motherf***er]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/totd20141020/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by May 16, 2015.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
This run has, regrettably, been languishing in private verification for a couple months with no responses from private verifiers. I'd love to get the attention it deserves finally, so we've moved it to public.
Edit history:
Soliduz Znake: 2015-05-10 09:12:16 am
Soliduz Znake: 2015-05-09 07:02:55 am
in mission 4 Carny video at 6:24 is the sound glitch part of the game or desyinc sound from recording?
edit: im having internet connection issues being damn low, so it might take long to watch all of the segments and instead will go with Judgy on this giving it an Accept
FYI there is a math error (or typo) in my internal comments.  For what it's worth the run is 3:55 faster than my original single segment submission, not 3:35 as the write-up states.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V : Good
Cheating: None detected
Gameplay, Very good I can't type fast so this impresses the tits off of me, nice word association story also haha

Favortie scene : Father Ted quote "Down with this sort of thing" "Careful now!"

Accept
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2015-05-13 01:37:43 pm
There's something about the word "camouflage" that has ALWAYS made me see an 'r' between the 'u' and the 'f'. It's the right half of the 'u' combined with the hook of the 'f'. Now I finally realize it was never there, just a dream...

However that has nothing to do with my verification. I will have to say I think this game is maybe slightly inferior to the original (how can you top that one though) but has things going for it.

The typing here isn't THE fastest but then again whose is and where's anyone else's submission? There's evidence of time spent routing which the game affords some of.

accept
Quote from Soliduz Znake:
in mission 4 Carny video at 6:24 is the sound glitch part of the game or desyinc sound from recording?

This sound anomaly happens for me every playthrough.  I assume it's a bug of some sort.
Edit history:
WingedKitsune: 2015-05-25 08:33:52 pm
WingedKitsune: 2015-05-25 08:33:11 pm
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
The dialogue and voice acting are so hilariously bad in this game.

Audio and Video are good aside from that small portion in Part 4.

No cheating detected.

Decision is to Accept.
Decision posted.
Yaaay!  Thanks for the verfications everyone, I know this is a really long game when you add it all together so I appreciate the time you all took.

I'll get to making audio commentary and such when I get back from vacation, and then I'll be after you guys to start beating my ILs!

PS:  The leaderboard for this game is finally seeing some action.