--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/TypingOfTheDeadOverkill.html

The Typing of the Dead: Overkill (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level] [Easy]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Steve 'Elipsis' Barrios!
Thread title:  
Run Information

The Typing of the Dead: Overkill (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level] [Easy]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/TypingOfTheDeadOverkill-20160709/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Because VLC + my compy can't handle XQ, had to go with WMP and so I could only listen to track 2 - so if something happens in the game audio, it's not my fault!

So after watching the ILs and trying to keep up with the typing in a mock text file, I don't think I could have kept up with it most of the time even though I'm a fairly fast typist myself. At my very fastest (playing the original) I still didn't have quite the same accuracy. Also I don't see the level of execution having dropped since the last submission, so I think this is a pretty easy

accept
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Fine except for 'Naked Terror'. Sounds like the audio has been sent thru a guitar FX pedal before being recorded lol
Cheating: None
Gameplay: I Trie to kee up but he is to fas fo me, I also suck at typing quickly anyway but this seems quick as was the previous submission nice improvements.

Easy Accept (Audio for NT can be corrected later, I'm not going to reject based on something like that)
The Dork Knight himself.
A/V: Fine except for Naked Terror. I'd say it went through auto-tune rather than a guitar pedal Cheesy

Gameplay: Type fast, very fast. Oh, and say a lot of F-bombs.

Accept  *so long as the audio for Naked Terror can get fixed*
Decision posted.