Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

The Ship: Murder Party (Any %) (Single Segment) (Easy)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Christian 'ShadowDraft' Moll!
Thread title:  
Run Information

The Ship: Murder Party (Any %) (Single Segment) (Easy)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/The_Ship_Single_Player_Easy_SS_PB.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by May 5, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Vanilla H is mai waifu
A/V good no cheating

Just one question, before posting my verdict :
Why do you close some doors and not others ?
Edit history:
ShadowDraft: 2014-04-22 06:23:37 am
Get over here!
Quote from lecorbak:
A/V good no cheating

Just one question, before posting my verdict :
Why do you close some doors and not others ?

To stop some patrols. On the Ambassador mission (where I push that guy in a wheelchair) some of the guards can roam into the hallway with the goon I have to kill. Closing some of the doors just helps make that part a bit easier.
I close the doors at the sickbay to keep two enemy npcs inside.

I think that's all. If you have more questions feel free to ask away.
Edit history:
DanE: 2014-05-20 02:04:41 am
DanE: 2014-04-22 04:34:43 am
Fjölpärsk
A/V is fine as far as I can see. I remember playing The Ship multiplayer back in the day (what was that, like 10 years ago?) and it was great fun, so I figured I could take a look at this one too.

Without any in-depth knowledge of the game I think that the run looks good. Apart from getting stuck on objects on occasion, there doesen't seem to be any other mistakes and the ones that are there are hardly noticeable. The route the runner takes seems well-planned also. It looks like a quite easy but fun game, I might have to try it out sometime myself.

ACCEPT
Edit history:
Judgy: 2014-04-22 03:58:53 pm
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V is fine
No cheating

Route is planned nicely and there are no major mistakes while navigating the environment, run notes cleared up any other details I was unsure of and the choices made in the run all seem to have a positive impact upon the ending time. all-in-all a good run.

If my timing is correct I time it @ 19:08 from gaining control to losing control when talking to Jimmy the Bellboy (Game completion)

ACCEPT
Decision posted.
Get over here!
Thanks for the support guys! I might come back to this run because the sub-19 is still possible but for now I'm going to focus on other projects Smiley