--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

The Pagemaster () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Michael 'arglefumph' Gray!
Thread title:  
Run Information

The Pagemaster () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/pagemasterpc-20160731/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Here are the mistakes I noticed while processing the video:

8:45 and 9:46 - I accidentally moved the mouse to the top of the screen. The game pauses, as it thinks I'm trying to access the menu.

35:10 - I could have been faster in picking up the lightning bolt from the inventory.
A/V: You changed aspect ratios. Is it now as it's meant to be?
Sounds are kinda low. I think the game itself is partially to blame because if you pump it up, 35:00 will sound thunderous.
I wonder if we should edit out the disc change parts for the published video? They're at:
18:10 and 33:40, about a minute total

Gameplay: Wow looks like you finished AHEAD of the segmented in questions luck, by a small margin. Otherwise it looks cleaner now even if (as I half-suspected) pre-placement wasn't going to be as potent as many other games.

ACCEPT (because I couldn't stand to watch this again)

How did I miss the first time around that basically everything is made out of books? Also the monster isn't trying to suicide, just to turn into a non-monster. What was I high on exactly?

HOW DOES YOUR PAGEMASTER LET'S PLAY HAVE 100 000 VIEWS?! Wait, that's just part 1. Then it drops to about 15% of it. Which is more like it. No but seriously, what were these people expecting to find? Presumably the movie itself.
Everyday is puppies and sunshine...
In agreement with LotBlind, particularly because of I've had enough cartoon Macaulay Culkin.  Accept.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
This game is disgusting.

Mirroring much of what Lotblind said.

Accept
Decision posted.
Grats! You promised a pirate game, and you delivered a game with pirates.
Woo hoo! Thanks, everyone! The next speedrun I'll submit is for "Detective Barbie 2: The Vacation Mystery", a game that is even worse than this one.
So basically we're going to start rejecting your runs without even looking?