Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/ZeldaLinkToThePast.html

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Any %) (Single Segment) (ntscj) (snes)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
A/V good. No cheating detected.
All I can think off right now:
Screw those damn mountain squirrels.
Ganon stop your nonsense.

No questions asked I accept!

Quote from AlecK47:
Excellent A/V, no cheating detected

This run is faster than the one I accepted quite recently, and features generally smoother play and a few additional timesavers.  It's not flawless by any means, but clearly excellent.  The worst part was the climb to the Tower of Hera, where the runner got blocked off for multiple seconds twice, and the first of those was by enemy the runner hit (if you've played the game you can probably guess which one).  The Skull Dungeon also lost a fair amount of time, but the runner clutched out most of it at one heart and most of the time lost was because of that lack of health.  There were more mistakes, of course, but they were all small and I don't feel like listing them.  Easy accept

And seriously, it's great to see some new submissions for this game.  I have to give adde some props for getting the ball rolling, regardless of what this submission means for his run.

Quote from 26pt2:
Great audio and video.

No cheating detected beyond the standard Japanese 1.0 version glitches allowed in a no out-of-bounds run (i.e. fake flippers, item dashing, and super speed).

Despite the minor mistakes along the way, this run is undoubtedly one that I accept. There are excellent examples of RNG (random number generator), such as the acclaimed zero blue balls during the first battle against Agahnim, "hell"way in Thieves' town, and awful squirrel movement on the mountains. I cannot emphasize enough that this is the level of gameplay expected in a highly optimized run. Congratulations to Jadin on an amazing run!

Decision:
Accept

Quote from adde:
A/V is very good, no cheating detected.

This run is totally amazing, I was watching this run during his livestream.
You can easily see that he has put a lot of time into practicing, since it's a very high quality speed run.
Only real major thing is Death Mountain which makes him lose a bunch of time, a very good segment other than that.
This run has the rare 0bb at Agahnim, which saves some time.

Congratulations to Jadin on an amazing run!
Decision:
Accept

Quote:
As a longtime runner of ALttP who has been following strat development for the last 2.5ish years, I have to say this is one of the best non-Kryssstal runs I've ever seen. Light World is a bit (dead)rocky, but the rest of the run is very solid. I imagine this run would have been a reset had it not been for 0 blue balls. That being said, Dark World is pretty solid, with only minor mistakes costing small amounts of time here and there. The runner is capable of a low 1:24:00 if he wanted to grind it out, but this is definitely acceptable.

Audio and video quality are great.

No discernible cheating, and this was also done live at http://www.twitch.tv/apparentlypants/c/3372558, so I think no splicing or anything of that sort occurred.

Verdict: Accept

Oh, and congrats on getting first dig flute. And spark gamble.

Quote:
A/V is good, no issues on my end (watching through WMP). No cheating detected.

So many things were perfectly done that it's hard to go into detail here. 0 blue balls combined with the execution displayed make this a no brainer.

Decision: Accept!

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Jadin'!
Get over here!
Congrats Jadin! Looking forward to the next run Smiley
Professional Second Banana
'Grats Jadin!  After seeing your SGDQ run I know I'm in for a real treat with this new one!
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Way to go Jadin! So glad you submitted this run.