Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

The First Tree () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Kelrycor'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

The First Tree () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/thefirsttree-v.mp4 (includes embedded subtitles with run commentary)

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
First of all, many thanks for submitting!

OH MY LORD THE EMO thanks so much for cutting as much of the story out as you could. Routing-wise, while the game looks pretty simplistic, at least multiple people's input went into this so we may assume it can't be that bad. The execution looks up to par as well (again, very simplistic), though at the start of the chapters you could have looked for the exact angle you wanted to start running in a bit quicker. When there's so little to do, it looks sloppy if you don't put in the effort to find things like that.

At around 1:35 for example, you're kind of curving to the right, suggesting you weren't initially running the right direction. I'm assuming this is one of those story skips?
Decision posted.