Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

The Firemen (Any %) (Single Segment)
The Firemen (Any %) (Single Segment) [Deaths]

Verifier Responses

Quote:
A/V on both run is fine. I can't really say much on specific things that happened as I don't know what his exact plan was, but it is clear the runner spent a lot of time optimizing where to take damage in both runs as well as where to take deaths in the appropriate run. Rooms look very clean, and with the exception of a few very minor hiccups the AI cooperates very well (he can be really picky, I believe I've even seen him softlock the game by getting stuck when the runner got to a door during attempts). Overall these run are both accepts.

Quote:
A/V: Looking Good.

Deathless:  I really can't complain except for Stage 4, and stage 6's AI cost a few seconds. All other losses are ones that I can overlook with almost no scrutiny. Stage 4 I can totally see where the runner's hesitating. I'm actually shocked that Omni's PB for that stage is only 8:19. I would have assumed that it was far lower. I can see another 5 seconds taken off of that PB at least, although I guess hoping for good luck isn't really feasible. Time is acceptable for a consistent strat. Good job manning up for that last bomb though.

Accept.

Deaths: I've never really tried for a deaths abuse on purpose run, so this one blew my mind. Yes. Accept.

Quote:
Deathless
A/V: Flawless.
Run: I have to agree with verifier nr 2. The forth stage is the only part of the run the runner seems to not be in control. Otherwise it's very clean, good health management.

Clean run. Danny plays along very well. Accept.

With deaths
A/V: Flawless.
Run: It feels wrong to compare it to the deathless but I'm going to anyway. But the minor misstakes are spread across the whole run unlike the other run. A saw a couple of "major knockbacks" which I think the runner wanted to be minor, and cost less time.

It's a clean run, nothing to add. Excited to see this game on the site!

Accept.

Decision: Accept both

Congratulations to Eric 'Omnigamer' Koziel!
Thread title:  
Is PJ
Congrats Omni!  Love this game.  ^_^
All the things
Yay Cheesy Thanks for verifying everybody. Stage 4 is exceptionally difficult to get perfect since the spawns in the Kitchen and the Lounge are quite difficult to control, and very costly if messed up. I had an older, slightly faster strat for the boss too, but it was far less consistent. I rewatched them not long ago and the small mistakes do add up, but there's just so much extra to account for in this run that perfection may not be achievable without understanding all of the spawn rules.
Feudal Family Lord
GJ Omni
Sandbagging
Congratulations Omni Smiley