<- 1  -   of 37 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Not trying to rag on you, Poxnor, and I apologize if it comes across that way.  I am just super hyped that I actually won a prize, moreover a prize that I really, really liked : ).

That being said, just noticed Sir VG's comment from two weeks ago where he said he did get an email, which I assume was the first wave of emails sent out.  I didn't get one then, which makes sense because my prize was from the very end of the event.

The main reason I've posted so much here, though, is because I'm worried your email will get stuck in my spam filter, which would make it even harder to find it and reply to you.
Moo! Flap! Hug!
You're not ragging on me at all!  I sent emails to all the prize winners, and the only person I heard back from with a mailing address was Sir VG.  Did something get f*cked up?  Were my emails not received?
Weegee Time
I won the cup set but I'm pretty sure I never received an e-mail from you.
Moo! Flap! Hug!
Frick, seriously? I have your email in my sent mail folder. Okay, given that Sir VG is the only person I've heard back from, and that my email to him was the first I sent, I'm going to assume this was some sort of outbound spam filtering at my university account. Give me a day or two; I'll resend everything.
Fucking Weeaboo
Poor Poxnor. First he has to put up with my crappy attempt at French, now this. Tongue
Pudding%
I won a T-Shirt, but never received an email either. We'll blame Poxnor's univeristy this time.
Moo! Flap! Hug!
Okay, I resent all the prize emails a different way (except for Sir VG's, since I heard back from him).  If you still haven't received an email from me at this point, just contact me on SDA with your mailing address, because dicking around with these emails has been ridiculous.
Moo! Flap! Hug!
I've heard back from another person now, so hopefully this means that the emails all went through this time.  Be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox.

Also, I noticed that there were a few prizes we forgot to draw (e.g., Mercury's knitting).  What I'm going to do is get everything else mailed first, just so I can be 100% sure of the inventory of prizes that are left over, then I'll decide where to go from there (draw winners from the pool of donors?  Keep the prizes for C4L 2014?).
Fucking Weeaboo
I'd say at this point just keep the leftover items for C4L 2014. It'll mean you have a bit more stuff to move, but there shouldn't be too much stuff...right?
dat jerk
I say give the leftover prizes to me! ^____________^

No, horrible idea...

I say redraw them and if you don't get contact from the new winners, keep the prizes for C4L 2014.
Moo! Flap! Hug!
I know we forgot to draw Emily's touques, and I think there were a few other things (I think a few books?) that we forgot to draw.  But there weren't a large number of things missed.  My key concerns about saving them for C4L 2014 are (a) keeping them clean / safe / etc. in the interim; and, (b) not forgetting them come C4L 2014, lol.

I also forgot that some winners might not respond, in which case there'll be more stuff.  I think what I'll do is ship the first wave of prizes, then reassess the situation.

Or, I could just give them to Augora Tongue
Edit history:
Sir VG: 2013-05-29 02:40:16 pm
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from Poxnor:
I know we forgot to draw Emily's touques, and I think there were a few other things (I think a few books?) that we forgot to draw.  But there weren't a large number of things missed.  My key concerns about saving them for C4L 2014 are (a) keeping them clean / safe / etc. in the interim; and, (b) not forgetting them come C4L 2014, lol.

I also forgot that some winners might not respond, in which case there'll be more stuff.  I think what I'll do is ship the first wave of prizes, then reassess the situation.

Or, I could just give them to Augora Tongue

Well, she did get screwed out of the grand prize for once, so send them as an apology on my behalf? Tongue
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
No, Augora has cool Zelda prizes already! And I missed out on my Birthday chocobo! =O
But I fixed part of that, and am proud owner of a moogle and chocobo scholar plushies as of Saturday =3
dat jerk
Quote from Sir VG:
Well, she did get screwed out of the grand prize for once, so send them as an apology on my behalf? Tongue

You are still a proud member of The Jerk Club. ^___________^

Well don't forget SGDQ 2012 and AGDQ 2013 that I got screwed out of the grand prize.
Professional Shaq Fu Speedrunner
Holding on to the undrawn prizes for next years marathon is probably going to be the better idea I think. I would think, that there are enough people on here that would remind you about the prizes between now and the runup to next years marathon though. Plus this thread would be helpful in laying out exactly what prizes you should have already as holdovers (since you posted what they were).
<3. got my email.

Thanks so much Poxnor!
There's a;ways the possibility Brett or I could store the prizes until C4L2014 as well
Moo! Flap! Hug!
This Saturday (8 June 2013), Driscollad and I will stream some SNES modding and FF8 (starting at about noon Mountain / 2 EDT).  Because Mercury.Com requested it, we will draw winners for her ultra-cute knit touques that were displayed during C4L (we forgot to draw for those during the marathon).  The draw will be made from all the C4L donors who donated $5 or more.  There will also be a link on my Twitch page to JDRF's donor site; I encourage all the viewers to donate $5 with the comment, "Please tell Sgt. Pat McCormack (chair of the northern Alberta region of JDRF Canada): we want Crystals For Life 2014!" Smiley

Ce samedi (le 8 juin 2013), je et Driscollad diffuserons au Twitch le "modding" d'un SNES, et FF8, au 20:00 CEST (fuck, I have no clue how to say that in French, lol!).  Parce que Mercury.Com l'a demandé, nous allons choisir les gagnants des chapeaux qui elle faites sur C4L.  Les gagnants seront gens qui ont donné $5 ou plus pendant C4L.  Il y aura un link pour les dons à FRDJ Canada sur mon page web de Twitch.  Pourriez-vous donner $5 à FRDJ avec le message, "Please tell Sgt. Pat McCormack (chair of the northern Alberta region of JDRF Canada): we want Crystals For Life 2014!" (en français: S'il vous plaît, dire à Sergent Pat McCormack (chef de FRDJ du nord de l'Alberta), nous voulons C4L 2014!) Smiley

(Wow, French fail; I really struggled with that one Tongue  Sorry!)
I was about to say, myself or Loren could hold on to anything that will be saved for C4L2 but... looks like Loren beat me to the punch.
Moo! Flap! Hug!
That's okay, Brett. We're just going to show off your Snuggie on-stream Wink
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
so I was browsing through my videos folder to remove files (I used for youtube projects) and found one called "Crystals For Life; Palmer Dance" should I upload it to youtube as a highlight from this marathon?
Quote from garik16:
Quote from FFgamer86:
Introductions with JDRF Representatives Natasha and Sgt. McCormack
Final Fantasy IV by Obdajr
Final Fantasy XIII by Zoning
Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition by Lag.com
Dissidia/Duodecim by rinimt
Final Fantasy IV Interlude by Essentia
Final Fantasy VII by puwexil
Final Fantasy VIII by FFGamer86
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII by rinimt
Final Fantasy V by puwexil
Final Fantasy XII Part 1 by Nitrodon/AlecK47
Final Fantasy XII Part 2 by Nitrodon/AlecK47
Final Fantasy XII Part 3 by Nitrodon/AlecK47
Final Fantasy Legend 3 by Poxnor
Final Fantasy Legend by MetaSigma
Final Fantasy IX by puwexil
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest by FFGamer86
Final Fantasy X by Nitrodon
Final Fantasy VI by Essentia
Thanks and farewells

I haven't watched all the way through but from what I saw as I was making these links.

FF12 has some missing time between parts, a couple of minutes or so in the first 30 minutes.
FFVI has ~20 minutes missing from the middle of the run and unfortunately the last 16 minutes of the run has been chewed up by twitch. SHAME ON YOU TWITCH!!!!
This also includes a minute or two about in the first part of the Thanks and farewell section is missing as well.
Other sections may be missing but were not immediately noticed by me when doing the timestamps for these links.

Other than that, enjoy the runs.

Thanks FFGamer!  Much Appreciated!  I'm using these to download some of the runs, 30 minutes at a time in way too large files.  But I really want to see the runs, so it'll have to do (Maybe poxnor could highlight each run on twitch and then upload the highlights to youtube?) 

Not sure if anyone else still cares, but I'm still going through these so anyhow:
FF9 is missing two half hour parts 2 hours in and 5 hours in (Parts 5 and 11 of the video are missing on twitch.). 
Edit history:
Poxnor: 2013-06-16 01:21:02 am
Moo! Flap! Hug!
Yeah.  DVD recording problems: my fault.  Twitch dropping half hours here and there: not my fault Tongue
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
so I was browsing through videos on my channel and found a run of SaGa 1 poxnor did
Quote from Poxnor:
Yeah.  DVD recording problems: my fault.  Twitch dropping half hours here and there: not my fault Tongue

Heh, well technically if not for the former the latter wouldn't be an issue :-P  But it's all good, the runs are all pretty great.  FF9 is the last run for me to watch.  <3