Smiley
Sad
<- 1  -   of 38
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Well, there's certainly sporadic army battles in Romancing Saga 3, so maybe it's another game in that series?
wfhdvjknjgbiokan jeoiqfhvds
I once played a strange shareware raycasting game on DOS. I can't remember the name, but I do remember it to have a palette similar to Ken's Labyrinth. The game would run at different speed depending on the speed of the PC it was played on. I'm also pretty sure it was made by a small group of people(Maybe one?) and that the game definitely wasn't of good quality. But now, I keep thinking about it for some reason. I'd really like to find the name of it, if somebody can help...
(Thanks)
I once played a game on PC between year 2000-2006. You control a character that look like rabbit and you can shoot rope to break the ball become two smaller ball. Once the ball become the smallest size, then you can shoot it with rope to destroy it. in different level, you can climb a ladder to a higher place, and get superpower like two rope. or iron rope or freeze time to win that level
Edit history:
Pallante: 2021-09-10 12:20:07 pm
Hi Im new to this site but im looking for a soccer arcade game and it was on a emulator when i played it on the pc when i was a teenager around 2000s but this game was created around the 90s and mid 2000s and the players has similar art style that looks like the prisoners from Metal Slug and the game had national teams to select from for example the swedes had beards and i think viking helmet and other national team had that and so on. I really want to know the name of this game so i can play it on the computer again, Any help would be appreciated.
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2021-09-12 02:02:31 pm
You played it on what emulator?

EDIT: Sorry you said "arcade game" probably meaning it was on an arcade machine, not that it was more "arcadey" than realistic?
Quote from LotBlind:
You played it on what emulator?

EDIT: Sorry you said "arcade game" probably meaning it was on an arcade machine, not that it was more "arcadey" than realistic?

i didnt play on actual arcade machine it was more on an emulator that i played the game but the problem is i dont remember what platform the game was on
Did you try this forum: https://www.mobygames.com/forum/11/find-a-game/
i was actually looking for this game from the 90s. it was a real time tactics game that played exactly like myth:the fallen lords . it had a knight on the title screen and part of the name was something similar to ragnarok. i remember the difference between it and myth was that this game actually had cavalry units.
Quote from anwin:
i was actually looking for this game from the 90s. it was a real time tactics game that played exactly like myth:the fallen lords . it had a knight on the title screen and part of the name was something similar to ragnarok. i remember the difference between it and myth was that this game actually had cavalry units.

this was a windows pc game
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2024-07-10 12:54:48 pm
I don't know if any of these are correct but you can try using GhatGPT or a similar chat AI as well.

I gave it this prompt:
I want to find a specific Windows PC video game from the 90's. It's similar to Myth: The Fallen Lords but has cavalry units in it. The title screen has a knight. The title might contain a word similar to "Ragnarok".

And its first answer was this:

It sounds like you're describing the game "Rage of Mages" (known as "Allods: Sealed Mystery" in some regions), which was released in 1998. Here are some key points that might match your description:

Gameplay Similar to Myth: The Fallen Lords: Like "Myth: The Fallen Lords," "Rage of Mages" is a real-time strategy game with a focus on tactical combat and unit management.
    Cavalry Units: "Rage of Mages" features various unit types, including cavalry.
    Title Screen with a Knight: The game's artwork and promotional material often featured knights and medieval fantasy themes.
    Title Similar to "Ragnarok": While "Rage of Mages" doesn’t have "Ragnarok" in its title, it does evoke a similar fantasy feel.

If this isn't the game you are thinking of, another potential match could be "Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness," released in 1995. Here are its points:

Gameplay Similar to Myth: The Fallen Lords: "Warcraft II" is also a real-time strategy game.
    Cavalry Units: It features various units, including mounted knights.
    Title Screen with a Knight: The game’s title screen and artwork prominently feature knights and other medieval imagery.

Lastly, another possibility could be "Knights and Merchants: The Shattered Kingdom," released in 1998:

Gameplay: Similar to real-time strategy games of the era.
    Cavalry Units: The game includes mounted units.
    Title Screen: Features knights and medieval imagery.

Do any of these games match the one you’re thinking of? If not, additional details might help narrow down the search.

It just requires logging in using your Google account. I don't know anything about the other ones.

EDIT: I decided to just ask it if there were games with "Ragnarok" in the title... and this is what it said:

Yes, there is an RTS game from the late 90s that contains the word "Ragnarok" in its title: "Ragnarok", a real-time strategy game released in 1998. Here are some key details about it:

Title: "Ragnarok"
    Gameplay: Real-time strategy, featuring various units and tactical gameplay.
    Units: The game includes a variety of unit types, potentially including cavalry.
    Theme: The game is based on Norse mythology, which fits with the use of the term "Ragnarok."

Given your description, this game could be a match. It features a similar gameplay style to other RTS games of the era, and its title prominently includes the word "Ragnarok." If this isn't the game you remember, it may still be worth exploring the game further or checking out gameplay videos to see if it matches your memories.
Edit history:
Syrreal: 2024-07-16 02:07:07 am
Syrreal: 2024-07-16 01:43:46 am
Syrreal: 2024-07-16 01:43:14 am
Syrreal: 2024-07-16 01:42:49 am
Syrreal: 2024-07-16 01:41:42 am
Syrreal: 2024-07-16 01:36:01 am
Syrreal: 2024-07-16 01:34:41 am
Personal text is in another place!
Quote from default:
What a great thread!

I remember a game for the PC back in mid-to-late 90's I used to play all the time on windows 95! I remember you flew in something that looked like a spaceship but it was somewhat close to the ground because you could see the ground and mountains etc. And you had to put on different components on your ship, like: Batteries, catapults and spikes. And the spikes you put on the edges of your ship, so when you crashed into the enemy ships they took damage. And the catapults were auto-firing all the time, hence the need for more batteries the more catapults you had. The game was in 3D, the graphics being somewhat similar to the flying simulators of that period, except it wasn't first person view, it was more like third person. I remember you flew around and battling other ships until (I THINK) you hit a boss-ship or something because I remember never getting past that one ship.

Edit: Oh yeah! The ships looked like flying platforms.

This sounds like Stratosphere: Conquest of the Skies.

Quote from Renokye:
I can't for the life of me remember the name of an old learning game for the Mac. I used to play it to death when I was a kid. I remember going back and forth through different rooms of a castle and finding a friendly talking spider that would ask questions like "How would you spell this word when I sound it out for you?" or something to that effect. Yes, there was voice acting. I think the guy that was trying to teach you and teach the spider was a wizard. You had to go around to every room in the castle to find everything in order to figure out where a mother dragon's egg is. After you find it, it appears in a mirror and then the game ends.
Any ideas?

Could this be Daisy Quest? There is no spider, but a wizard, a castle and the mirror with the dragon in it at the end. (The dragon egg is obtained a bit earlier.) Edit: It seems like Daisy Quest is the sequel (or vice versa) to Daisy Castle. Maybe the Castle one had the spider. But I didn't find footage of it.

Quote from 001124:
I remember a game that was for mac (One of the old ones, probably more than 8 years old). You had to ride a unycicle and jump through hills, And when you died, it sounded so funny (You could die by falling or tripping off). It was the simplest game ever, but I haven't found it in all these years. I miss it. You could also grab coins I think, and once you grabbed a lot, you went to a special room.

There is a game called Unicycle! that completely fits the description. Could that be it?