Smiley
Sad
<- 1  -   of 38
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Well, there's certainly sporadic army battles in Romancing Saga 3, so maybe it's another game in that series?
wfhdvjknjgbiokan jeoiqfhvds
I once played a strange shareware raycasting game on DOS. I can't remember the name, but I do remember it to have a palette similar to Ken's Labyrinth. The game would run at different speed depending on the speed of the PC it was played on. I'm also pretty sure it was made by a small group of people(Maybe one?) and that the game definitely wasn't of good quality. But now, I keep thinking about it for some reason. I'd really like to find the name of it, if somebody can help...
(Thanks)
I once played a game on PC between year 2000-2006. You control a character that look like rabbit and you can shoot rope to break the ball become two smaller ball. Once the ball become the smallest size, then you can shoot it with rope to destroy it. in different level, you can climb a ladder to a higher place, and get superpower like two rope. or iron rope or freeze time to win that level
Edit history:
Pallante: 2021-09-10 12:20:07 pm
Hi Im new to this site but im looking for a soccer arcade game and it was on a emulator when i played it on the pc when i was a teenager around 2000s but this game was created around the 90s and mid 2000s and the players has similar art style that looks like the prisoners from Metal Slug and the game had national teams to select from for example the swedes had beards and i think viking helmet and other national team had that and so on. I really want to know the name of this game so i can play it on the computer again, Any help would be appreciated.
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2021-09-12 02:02:31 pm
You played it on what emulator?

EDIT: Sorry you said "arcade game" probably meaning it was on an arcade machine, not that it was more "arcadey" than realistic?
Quote from LotBlind:
You played it on what emulator?

EDIT: Sorry you said "arcade game" probably meaning it was on an arcade machine, not that it was more "arcadey" than realistic?

i didnt play on actual arcade machine it was more on an emulator that i played the game but the problem is i dont remember what platform the game was on
Did you try this forum: https://www.mobygames.com/forum/11/find-a-game/