<- 1  -   of 38 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Trying so hard
Quote from Onin:
I just got a game from my childhood stuck in my head.

It's a platformer. You play as a cat, you have guns, you slaughter mice. I remember it being pretty hard and cartoonishly gruesome. Probably a DOS or early windows game.

Fur Fighters?
Edit history:
Onin: 2014-01-21 04:55:21 am
No, it was 2D, much older than that. And pretty cartoonish, like I said before.
< ^ > < ^ >
I only had the demo disc, however I played it and played it, and I was way too young.

PS2, I remember in the opening cutscene the main character(?) hits a golf ball out of a guy's mouth, and I remember driving around in a car around a city, or a wasteland, or something. I think the cutscene was like in one of those professional trailers, if that helps at all, but I'm not sure.

Thanks, guys!

:).
I'm looking for a game for a while now. All I can remember is that most of the characters, creatures and objects are made from spheres (and morphed spheres). The gameplay is like Alone in the Dark (fixed camera angles and stuff). The main character finds and old town then the bridges collapses and he (she?) get stuck. He/She need to fight against skeletons, werewolves and the last boss is a dragon I guess then you save some sleeping princess at the bottom of the dungeon.
That's all I can remember.
Might be magic...
Quote from Ditto:
I'm looking for a game for a while now. All I can remember is that most of the characters, creatures and objects are made from spheres (and morphed spheres). The gameplay is like Alone in the Dark (fixed camera angles and stuff). The main character finds and old town then the bridges collapses and he (she?) get stuck. He/She need to fight against skeletons, werewolves and the last boss is a dragon I guess then you save some sleeping princess at the bottom of the dungeon.

Ecstatica: A State of Mind
Quote from gammadragon:
Quote from Ditto:

Ecstatica: A State of Mind

That's it! Thank you!
I was looking for the title for a long time Smiley
';,,;'
MSX, tape loaded game.

You play as a guy who I think looks like a crash test dummy, inside a computer, like a maze platformer.
Street Shuffle ??
Quote from Tompa:
I'm looking for an old PC-game from the 90s that my brothers and I played a long time ago.
It was a puzzle taxi game. At the beginning of every level, someone shouted "Taxi!", a nice little tune starts and the taxi sets off. What you have to do is to fix the road so that the taxi can finish to the exit.
While it's driving, you lose gas so you have to finish the level before it runs out. After every level you can buy more gas as well as upgrades for your car, such as better tires.

The first level looks something like this:

You have to move around the bricks so the taxi can reach the exit. In some levels, you put the road pieces on the squares yourself.

I believe it was a freeware/shareware game we got from "PC hemma" a Swedish computer magazine. The game itself wasn't Swedish though. The gas was measured in gallons for example and the text was in English. So it was most likely released somewhere else as well.

Help! Cheesy

I think you are referring to Street Shuffle.
Already found it, but thanks =).
Hello! I have a game that I need to know the name of. I remember it was a RPG game on the GBA, and when you stepped in fire, you burned yourself. There is a graveyard, and you can choose who your character is at the beginning. Fighting was not turn based. Had auto healing. I know for a fact that it is not Final Fantasy, or Fire Emblem.
Could it have Sword of Mana?
Quote from Melodia:
Could it have Sword of Mana?

No. That's not it.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Would be helpful to know any more details. How many characters could you choose from? Some description of the characters or enemies you fought. Were the battles on a separate screen, or did enemies pop up and you were suddenly fighting them? What was the setting (futuristic, fantasy, modern)? Is it a side-scrolling game, or completely top-down view?

Some random titles:

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django
Summon Night: Swordcraft Story
Tales of Phantasia

and a list you can peruse:

http://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/gameboy-advance/role-playing-rpg/
Quote from ZenicReverie:
Would be helpful to know any more details. How many characters could you choose from? Some description of the characters or enemies you fought. Were the battles on a separate screen, or did enemies pop up and you were suddenly fighting them? What was the setting (futuristic, fantasy, modern)? Is it a side-scrolling game, or completely top-down view?

Some random titles:

Tales of Phantasia

I think 4 characters. It's a fantasy setting. The enemies I believe spawn in specific locations. Top-down.
Quote from Sacrifices:
Quote from ZenicReverie:

Some random titles:

Tales of Phantasia

I think 4 characters. It's a fantasy setting. The enemies I believe spawn in specific locations. Top-down.

Sounds a lot like Shining Soul.
Edit history:
Sacrifices: 2014-02-27 06:45:33 pm
Sacrifices: 2014-02-27 06:40:54 pm
Sacrifices: 2014-02-27 06:40:50 pm
Sacrifices: 2014-02-27 06:40:49 pm
Quote from Phazonelite7:
Quote from Sacrifices:
Quote from ZenicReverie:

Some random titles:

Tales of Phantasia

Sounds a lot like Shining Soul.

Nope, that's not it. Shining Soul's graphics are way better than the game I'm thinking of.

Edit: I'll check it out really fast.

Edit 2: Nope, that's not what I was thinking of. When you start the game I'm thing of, you spawn in a courtyard of a castle or something like that.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Maybe something like Gauntlet: Dark Legacy?
Quote from ZenicReverie:
Maybe something like Gauntlet: Dark Legacy?

Nope. This game I'm thinking of camera was like in Pokemon, and not slanted.
Edit history:
Soliduz Znake: 2014-03-04 01:25:49 am
I can't remember exact details but I remember playing a 2D fighting game probably on a Sega console or at that era of Sega & Nintendo . The only thing I remember is you have a large selection of rosters and the final level you fight in a Colosseum against a boss who is muscular, naked, with slik hair style and has a silver skin color sort of like Silver Surfer.
Waiting hurts my soul...
I've updated the first post once again (sorry it took so long). Please check there for outstanding game descriptions (not all links work exactly unfortunately due to forum changes in the past), and for those who asked about a game, please help by checking to see if a guess is pending your input.
it's me waldfield
There was an adventure game my brother and I used to play on the Apple II back in the day.  It was like Zork, except it had a picture for each room accompanying the text inputs.  You were navigating some sort of underground dungeon-y place.  There were things like a severed hand on the floor, a long tunnel....  There was one room with buttons, and a trap was it would fill up with blood and drown you (!).  The last thing I remember, there was a pit you would swing across.  And when you did, the word "GERONIMO" would appear, only it would be written in a curve that matched your swing's trajectory.

Huh?  It sounds crazy but it was a real game.  Does anyone know what I'm talking about?  I think it began with an M.
Waiting hurts my soul...
don't know it off hand, but you can browse through here: http://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/interactive-fiction-with-graphics/adventure/apple2/

probably not a complete list, but it may be in there.
I go fast I guess
There was this one racing game I had for the Snes, it was one of those 3rd person low down behind the car ones... I have looked everywhere but I cannot find something that reminds me of it. The only thing I have to go off of is that it was very British... lol
Quote from blackbox64:
There was this one racing game I had for the Snes, it was one of those 3rd person low down behind the car ones... I have looked everywhere but I cannot find something that reminds me of it. The only thing I have to go off of is that it was very British... lol

Top Gear 1 or 2 ?