Sad
<- 12345 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
<(^_^)>
Wait, they're gonna get tired of pushing games?
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2013-04-23 03:36:35 pm
Not a walrus
Not so much tired, but "7 runs every day or two" isn't a sustainable pace. Yet. When we get there I hope we get a bigger staff. Smiley

March was our busiest month *ever* in terms of runs submitted, with 51, or just over a run and a half per day. 27 so far this month. 131 runs so far this year, which is a little over a run a day, not including stuff that's been canceled. Does include stuff that's been rejected, though.
INTJ
Feels to like it's some weird rubberband mechanic included. The more runs get published/verified, the more are submitted

In any case, I enjoyed a fair amount of the runs posted, thank you for your work everyone ^^
I'm seriously just waiting for the day when SDA doesn't have a backlog of submissions. (Publications that is)

It will happen ladies and gentlemen - in due course. I have faith in our staff. Smiley
There was a time when runs would be submitted, verified and published in a couple months.  It's just gotten so much busier.  It's a good problem to have.  More people, more runs...
I guess this is the place where we thank staff people for the more regular updates recently?

Anyway thank you to everyone who is making this possible.
Is PJ
I need to give a really special thanks to everybody at SDA for really speeding up the posting process!  I have had 7 runs posted in the past month thanks to The Big Push.  Incredible!  I, and I'm sure many others, really appreciate all of the hard work it took to get to this point and I'm looking forward to seeing the queue cut down even more!
D:
Push was huge.
B+Left, Left, Up+B, ★
Insane speeds with the Big Push! It feels like just yesterday I did my SS Super Punch Out run, yet it's already posted! Everyone did a great job with this! Hats off to you all.
Willing to teach you the impossible
Flip, did you post the FF AE run that was just accepted?
Waiting hurts my soul...
Pretty sure it's the first accepted run.
http://www.twitch.tv/lenophis/c/2044079
Live attempt of the new run, scroll to the end and see the time
Edit history:
ZenicReverie: 2013-05-01 04:30:02 am
Waiting hurts my soul...
Strange... I don't think it could have gone up that quickly. Images are broken on the game page as well. http://speeddemosarchive.com/FinalFantasyAnniversary.html

Edit: Images no longer broken
0-10
The final times of the first run were 1:46:49 real-time, 1:38 game time. The updated run had times of 1:37:57 and 1:29, respectively. It's the first run. Smiley
ok, that is just nice numbers then.
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
"April may be over but we're not quite done (big) pushing yet. Stay tuned for more."

The Big Push is going into overtime!?

WOO HOO!
Weegee Time
It's The Big Push liquidation. All. Speedruns.  Must.  GO!
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2013-04-30 11:25:10 pm
Not a walrus
End of the month, one more update:

Ready To Post: 8
Might Be Ready To Post: 12
Past Verification But Not Encoded Yet: 40
Being Verified: 25
Waiting On Verification Files: 21
Waiting on Run Comments: 6
Needs Verifiers: 16

Total Processing: 124

Total runs submitted in April: 36

Total runs accepted in April: 52

Total runs rejected in April: 5

Total runs posted in in April: 126
Might be magic...
Love your work, guys.
woo, go SDA!
Waiting hurts my soul...
Thank you to all SDA staff! I appreciate everyone's work here.
Edit history:
Alko: 2013-05-01 07:40:23 am
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from Heidrage:
Flip, did you post the FF AE run that was just accepted?

I don't know if he (or someone else) edited the front page comments during the last 14 hours, but it clearly says there, that another run even faster has already passed verification Wink

Also good work by everyone involved!

Edit after 1st post's update: Wow, you halved that number! Keep up the good work.
1-Up!
That's part of the original update Smiley

Also 1st post updated lol.

Another couple of weeks of this and we'll post another 50+ runs. Should put us closer to our initial goal.
SDA Speedruns: 1
You got over 100 runs published. WELL DONE!!!!
1-Up!
Quote from MAS8705:
So many new games being featured every other day.  Here's to hoping that we hit 853 games in the library before the end of the Big Push!  Even if we don't, I hope we get close enough to it!

882 currently.