Sad
<- 12345 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Not a walrus
Fun fact: With what's ready to post right now, there are exactly 21 new games to be posted. 832 right now, so add 21 and it's 853 exactly.

That's not even counting the huge pile we have that are "almost" ready.
we have lift off
I'm impressed with the updater's efforts so far this month, keep it up!
SEGA Junkie
The Push is almost as big as the Plays.
This is insane, I've had a lot of cool runs to watch lately and enjoying it far more then the occasional update!

Huge appreciation for your efforts! 
Talk to the Hand
As one who has complained about the speed of updates (Or the lack thereof) in the past, I have to echo what others have said--the updates have been coming fast and furious, but even before The Big Push, the update speed had noticeably increased. And after what seemed like years of various people saying "More automation to the back end is coming! With that will come faster updates! Really! We're not kidding this time!", it's awesome to see that actually happening and yielding tangible front-end results to those of us waiting to see runs. So kudos to UA, Flip, Moooh, Nate, Breakdown, Puwexil, ShadowWraith, and anyone else I may have missed who shares responsibility for this.
Visit my profile to see my runs!
Radix, freaking, updated.

This site needs to stop kicking so much ass.  I'm having a lot of trouble finding additional asses for it to kick.  It's becoming a problem.
Is PJ
Radix's update made me smile.  Congrats on 15 years, SDA!  Here's to 15 more?  ^_^
WOW.
Quote from mike89:
The Push is almost as big as the Plays.

Wow Mike, I would'nt get ahead of ourselves just yet, those plays were pretty big.
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
Quote from PJ:
Radix's update made me smile.  Congrats on 15 years, SDA!  Here's to 15 more?  ^_^

HERE HERE!  All the more reason to celebrate The Big Push!  A great month of updates, brand new games getting added, and best of all, 15 years of SDA!  (or at least a few years of quake speedruns before it became "Speed Demos Archive")
i believe the name is original. one of those unintentional things, prescient in hindsight.
I second what PJ said.  I definitely smiled reading Radix's update.  Also, I see you viewing this thread Radix, thanks for everything!  (That of course goes out to all of the people involved with SDA as well).
Willing to teach you the impossible
Quote from PJ:

Quote from iLLixiR:
I second what PJ said.  I definitely smiled reading Radix's update.  Also, I see you viewing this thread Radix, thanks for everything!  (That of course goes out to all of the people involved with SDA as well).
The Great Farming Empire
I also noticed that SDA is quickly getting near 1000 Games. Let's make it happen!

Also, Radix updating is pretty boss. Nice to still see him around after 15 years of awesomeness.
Fucking Weeaboo
If I'm still here in 15 years, I'm gonna be like this guy. No, seriously. You damn whippersnappers.

We all scream for Eyes Cream
Ooh ooh can I be Funky Kong!? Tongue
General Kong - Bullets and Bananas
I already have dibs on Donkey Kong!!!!

But really, tremendous appreciation to SDA and everyone involved.  This site and speed running has been a huge part of my life since I joined years ago.  I've made and submitted so many runs when my only intention was literally to do one, one... 

SDA instantly revitalized my love of gaming.  I can't say how much I love it here.
Pudding%
Quote from Heidrage:
Quote from PJ:

Quote from iLLixiR:
Quote from PJ:

How about infinitely many more? Wouldn't want to see SDA disappear sometime in the future.
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2013-04-16 11:55:40 am
Not a walrus
Halfway through the month, have another numbers update:

Ready To Post: 35
Might Be Ready To Post: 13
Past Verification But Not Encoded Yet: 52
Being Verified: 22
Waiting On Verification Files: 26
Needs Verifiers: 21

Total Processing: 175

The main reason the "Past Verification" number went up so much is because 28(!) runs got accepted between the 4th and today (that's over 2 runs per day!). I expect a large clump of those to go into "Might Be Ready" very soon.

18 runs submitted so far this month, by the way.
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from UraniumAnchor:

Quote from UraniumAnchor:

Love how the Ready to Post number didn't change since last time =D
HELLO!
Two runs a day for two weeks.

It's hard to say, and it may be total coincidence, but the new verification process may be working out.
Not a walrus
We'll make Flip obsolete yet.

<3 Flip
Weegee Time
Are we allowed to verify speedruns of The Queue?
So far 87 runs have been posted this April, including 3 IL tables.  That's about 10% of the archive added or updated.

"Take a drink every time the front page gets updated"
A better internet drinking game than most, since it won't get you poisoned inside of an hour. Though relying on the game as your sole reason to drink will leave you dry for the long stretches of time when they get tired of pushing.