Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: https://speeddemosarchive.com/RockyBullwinkleAndFriends.html

The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends (Any %) (Single Segment)

Decision: Accept

Reason: god why

Congratulations to Brian 'Boxfat' Ringeisen!
Thread title:  
Run Information

The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/rockybullwinkly/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by June 6, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
Dear SDAVerification, not to be rude, but... 
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/RockyBullwinkleAndFriends.html

with that said, this was probably one of the easiest runs to verify because the runner is the same person (Brian 'Boxfat' Ringeisen) and the execution of the run is basically the same as the one currently submitted with the exception that he was able to shave off four seconds off his current run.

Doesn't take much to say that this is an accept.
Make sure to PM Puwexil about every missing game page. :3
Not a walrus
Quote from Onin:
Make sure to PM Puwexil about every missing game page. :3
A/V acceptable, no cheating detected

And I thought the previous run was more than this trainwreck deserved... well it's been improved now, so accept
NowOwnsAFreaking Plane
Get Moose and Squirrel!!!
I mean... accept.  Yea, Accept.  That's what I meant.  No cheating detected or anything, looks and sounds as good as this nightmare of MS paint quality horror can get, and it's faster than the past time.  No brainer, accept.
Edit history:
HavocProdigy: 2014-05-27 12:27:32 am
Apparently, I'm one of only two idiots that signed up to verify this pile of trash.  Let's get to it.

I'm fully aware that protecting the identity of the runner is of paramount importance in this Skull and Bones Free Masons Illuminati community of people playing video games kind of fast.  Therefor, I have come up with an alias to protect the identity of the runner of this particular run.  In order to protect the innocent, I will henceforth refer to the runner as Poxcat.  Besides, nobody should have to be publicly exposed as someone who actually took the time to speedrun...this.

As much as it pained me, I didn't half-ass this verification.  I did my homework.  Until I was capable of beating this "game" deathless, I did not consider myself suitable to verify this nonsense.  The result was painful.  Upon deathless completion of the game, there was no joy...only relief.  Furthermore, not only did I play the old run and the new run side-by-side several times, I timed them both individually as a comparison.

Audio: Utter garbage.  This is not really Soxrat's fault, mind you.  While the idea of creating video game music on a Fisher Price "Babies First Keyboard" seems like a sincere and charming effort, the end result is a soundtrack that somehow manages to be offensive to all 5 senses (I could taste the wretchedness).  Roxbat did a good job of capturing this noise pollution perfectly.

Video: Beyond awful.  What started as a 3rd grade art project was shamefully transformed into the graphics for a video game.  Again, none of the blame should be shifted to Foxshat, as the runner cannot be held responsible for the pixelated vomit displayed in this electronic flipbook of failure.

Cheating: Lots.  Crotchsnack has cheated life by wasting too many precious hours on this eyesore.  While the runner likely did not cheat in terms of actual gameplay, this kind of behavior (running this game) is completely unacceptable.

Gameplay: I timed all 5 levels in both runs twice.  The results show time gained or lost in the new run.

Level 1: -0.1 (ahead 0.1)
Level 2: +0.4 (behind 0.3)
Level 3: +0.6 (behind 0.9)
Level 4: +0.3 (behind 1.2)
Level 5: -6.2 (ahead 5.0)

Now I'm angry.  I sat through this petty B.S several times and the only significant difference between these two offensive videos is that Roxtat crushed the final stage by a lot.  The other 4 levels displayed minimal time gains or time lost.  However, the new run is an improvement by Noxmat.

Timing: I'll let the official Father Time of Illuminati SDA handle this properly.  The old run was a 4:57...but not the 4:57 that the video gaming world was looking for.  Seeing a moose get farted on and stumble around awkwardly while an ugly-as-piss squirrel hopped over some hooker from the USSR was not quite as satisfying as seeing an Italian plumber rescue a princess whose face looks like roadkill.  I timed this new abortion as a 4:52.7 and not the 4:53 that Loxbat timed it as.  However, someone else can handle this.  I'll be damned if I'm rewatching this to time it.  If eyes are the window to the soul, I want to gouge my soul out by this point.

Run Verdict: Accept.  It's well executed and I've actually been informed that there a few games worse than this hosted on SDA.  I'll have to take my source's word for it.

Runner's Life Decisions: Reject.  Get help, Toxpat.  We're all worried about you.  This kind of behavior is not normal.
Decision posted.