Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/TetrisAttack.html

Tetris Attack (ntscus) (snes) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Very Hard] [Versus mode]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'CardsOfTheHeart'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Tetris Attack (ntscus) (snes) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Very Hard] [Versus mode]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/tetrisattackversusveryhard-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
What's that gemma?
The A/V looks fine to me, and I see no cheating.

Compared to the incumbent, this run loses small amounts of time at several stages, but more than makes up for it by getting fairly quick kills against a few opponents who had managed to stall out their deaths for a while in the incumbent run.  The overall improvement seems to be a little under a minute, which is big for a category this short.  His strategy seems to feature more large combos and fewer chains than the older methods.

Anyway, I'd ACCEPT this.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A / V : Good
Cheating : None

Gameplay : Very good , no major mistakes runner clearly knows what they are doing solid time improvement over current run.

YUP! ... I mean ACCEPT
A/v: Fine
Cheating: None detected
Gameplay: Mostly amazing.  Bad RNG / time on the red koopa, but I suppose nothing can be done about that.  I only saw one minor hesitation on the earlier stages that had any significant effect on time.

Conclusion: Accept.
Decision posted.