--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Flip: 2013-08-18 10:05:07 pm
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Any %) (Single Segment)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to "iast!"
Thread title:  
1-Up!
Run Information

Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/t2gb8/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Aug. 9, 2013.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Willing to teach you the impossible
Why is the med quality a larger file size than the high quality? Accept.
Edit history:
bangerra: 2013-07-30 06:32:34 am
bangerra: 2013-07-30 06:32:13 am
The response I got for the same question (as all my encodes have the same 'issue'): Medium quality wants to ensure replayability on the broadest range of devises, and thus it has a more 'basic' encoding. The high quality vids on the other hand have a relatively optimized encoding, but older/less powerfull devises may have problems playing these files.

As for the verification:

Run: Accepted!
If I could reject based on game quality, I would though =p
A/V is about as good and bad as could be expected, and I didn't notice any cheating.

Execution and luck both seem pretty good in this run so I'll give this an accept.
1-Up!
Decision posted.
Late in responding (caught up with work & other stuff), but it's nice to finally have something to contribute. Tongue

One thing though, I placed in the station ID of my final encode that there would be voice commentary, but since then I've decided not to do one. Do I need to resubmit with the station ID changed to reflect this or how to go about changing it?
you should reencode and submit new videos. there's no way to change it after it's been encoded. otherwise you will confuse generations to come, and they will ponder the mystery of the missing audio commentary over their meal pills and synthetic tea.
Well we can't have that happening now can we?

In that case, will I need another final encode upload key? I only have the audio commentary one in my run info as of now.
reactivated the key. be sure to use different file names.
Reencoded and resubmitted.